Chapter 3- Lee "Lightning"

I'm glad Nats is worried, feeling a firey hand touch my shoulder I turned to see Lynn. The thing about her is she has always been a hot head...

Although she has hated me ever since we were kids, the thing is she always had a grudge against me. Cause of the false truth that I killed her Were cats families in the mountains.

All because I'm Breed and also the Daughter of the Devil. I was not around at that time, I was in hell helping my father, the Devil, he had wanted me to take count of the dead. The thing about my father is that he would send out his army to burn the village.

But, Shade was in charge of the mission.

Getting out of my memories, I saw her put her head down in embarrassment   "Lee, look I just hope you'll be okay." hearing her mumble.

That is a first.

" Thanks," I said awkwardly.

Also leaving soon after, running with my Supernatural speed.

Another thing, ended up in the woods, stopping I was 467 miles away from Magnolia and just by running. Starting to sniff around when I sensed someone coming.

 Getting my katana ready and they came behind me. I turned around and pointed the tip to the neck of my enemy.

"Wait! Danyel, what the hell are doing here?"

"First put the blade away from my neck and we'll speak."

I did have I twirl it back it the slot on the scraps.

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. My arms were on my chest.

  "Speak."

Already knowing the answer from looking at his expression.

He was worried about me.