Chapter 19- Lee "Lightning"

I need to give Granny the necklace back...Have I gripped it and Lynn saw me? I left then a name was called and it wasn't mine.."Astena!"

'What"Why does that seem familiar. I slapped myself as I walked away. Lynn followed. I need to get to Granny.

Have I run, since Lynn and I ran up this mountain we are close to Granny.

Then I remembered Tayla and Reighla.

Whoops.

I can't do anything now, they're probably already warning my brother and my Pack. Lynn and I had to jump from this top to the next mountain.

Have I had Lynn go first just to make sure she is safe, don't look at me like that? And she jumped and she missed. Has she been falling?

Immediately I jumped off and had my hands out to catch her. I got her and I put my feet out as we got closer to the side of the mountain. Then we were going to have a 100 miles per hour has my feet caused an imprint in the side and our bodies stopped.
Even, I was holding her bridal style, I saw she was okay. I rotated Lynn to my back and she held on to me.

And I started to climb up. And we made it. I pulled Lynn with me. And we got up on the mountain.

And Lynn's foot slide. Has she fallen? I instantly caught her. She glared, why do I love her

I pulled her up.

We're on top.

Close to Granny's.

We have to climb some more rocks.

I turned to Lynn.

"You good."

She sticks her tongue out...

And I caught it she blushed.

I broke it.

We climbed up.

With our bare hands.

And we got to the top.

And there was smoke coming from a cave.

I smiled, "Granny's cave. "

Have I walked in?

I heard coughing...

And I gasped...

My granny is close to death. I quickly put the necklace in her hand.

I wish Granny didn't sign that deal to never age.
My dad tricked her like he trick all of his minions...
So she has to wear a necklace to never die.
"Oh, dear." I smiled."Hi granny."She hugged me.