Chapter 21-Natsu

Then I was sitting in Fairy Tail. When a "Back up, moron!" Was heard, I saw a girl with blonde hair and plants in her hair. And she had the brunette with her, as she looked mad like Ezra does. It's the two girls that left to find Lee, my body went to them to asked them," Where's Lee?"I said panicked. Everyone was waiting on the answer.

The blonde put her arms together, "With Lynn, they went ahead of us, and they must be at Granny's home anyway." She still looked mad, dang her and Ezra acts so alike, I wonder if they will ever get together.

And then"Lee, is she alright?" Gray asked panicking, he has been like that since Lee been gone. Coming to him and putting my hands on his chest,"She is fine, Gray, don't worry." As I kept my love calm, I love Gray, he just been depressed, well at least he's not sick anymore.

Also, Gray went to the other room,and I followed him. The fact is, he founded the same balcony that he has been on since he felt better. I'm trying my best to be there but its feel not enough anymore.

I might as well make him notice my presence," Hey." Gray was hesitant like he was always on his balcony, but soon I gained a reply ," Oh hi." I sighed that's all he been saying lately, nothing more. Like usual , I got behind him and gave him a hug from behind," I love you." I spoke. When I didn't get any response I just left him to his thoughts, I then heard a little mumble of I love you, I smiled as walked away happy.