Chapter 20- Tayla

That bitch she left us, oh well, Reighla and I went back to Magnolia . The two of us walked to Fairy Tail,  I got hugged by the crew..I hit them.. "Calm down,Tayla."And I saw from the corner of this place is a black haired. I saw a Ezra  in the corner..
And then Hyper ran to me.. trying my give me a hug ,"Back up,moron!" I punched him so hard he got a bruise . "Calm down." Yelled someone.

My brain immediately noticed Ezra  looking at me with interest.. Then I blushed, you see I kinda of like Ezra, I mean who wouldn't, she is exactly like me, A hot-tempered,  impatient, and attractive.

As I kept I thinking of going over to ask her out what could go wrong, I can do this, I kept repeating to myself. When I finally got the courage to go over," Hey Ezra, can I speak with you in private?" Ezra said," Sure."

I thought of where to take her, Fairy Tail isn't actually known for any quiet places, I gotta think. Where to? I got it! I'll take her to the beach. And I started to yank the beautiful scarlet hair girl to the beach, it was crowded like usual. I was giving myself a pep talk I can do it, as I sighed, " Ezra, will you go out with me?" I just blurted it out, as soon as I realized the words that came out, I covered my mouth. Ezra just chuckled ," Yes I'll go out with you ." I was so happy to hear that.