Chapter 15- Natsu

I woke up in the middle of the night cause, I had to wake up the nightmare I had of Gray dying in front of me. As I woke up I realized Gray wasn't there, I heard someone jump off the balcony to the main floor. I knew it was Gray. He's too bad-ass to use the stairs. I knew what he was doing, it was Nightmare time. I ran downstairs and walked into the secret room, that not many know about, it's behind a flight of steps, I followed quietly.

As he was putting on his famous blue hood putting on his head. I stood in the doorway, I was surprised he didn't even notice me if I was a soldier he would be dead. " Going somewhere?" I asked, he jumped up and turned to face me. I chuckled," For a tough guy, you're jumpy." He put his hands out of defense, "What are you doing up so late ?" He asked while getting closer to me I shut the door, closed. I sat on the workbench by the door. "I had a nightmare, then I noticed you not in bed," I confessed. He leaned on the bench placing his arms on both sides, so he could face me."I don't get why you're doing this ?"  Pointing to his hood.

On the other hand, he looked at his hood then back to me," Well who's going to stop the Court, Nats, they take everything off us Supernatural ." He replied," I'm pretty sure you're doing this to prove something to yourself ." I mentioned, "Why should you care, it's my decision." He replied, moving his arms back away and turning around.

Regardless, I jumped up off the bench and placed my hand on his shoulder ."Cause I want to protect you, that what boyfriend do they look out for each other and I care. And I care because I don't want to see my boyfriend get kidnapped or even worse get experimented on like Lee." I told him. He turned to face me." I'll be fine, I always am, I'll only be gone for 3 to 4 hours." He said trying to convince me. I walked over to the other side of the room and with back to him," Be back in three hours or else."  I said as I turned to face him. Even though, I felt like I was talking to a wall. He walked up to me and smiled. I on the other hand was mad. He tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away and walked away angrily. After all, I care about him too much, but he can be such a kid sometimes. Usually, we would be fighting over this, but it was too late to argue. I knew it was his choice but, I just think it putting him in danger.

I heard the door get opened in the room, I rolled my eyes. It was time for him to be Nightmare.

After, I decided to take a walk in the cold, as my thoughts just kept going thinking about Gray and my body kept walking not thinking where I was going. Until I ran into a familiar tree, l noticed the initials of G +L . Similarly, below those initials, deciding to crave me and Gray's initials. My hand just braced on the initials, as I kept thinking of all the challenges we face, like Shade. My heart just kept beating at the thought, then I started to see it was morning.

Deciding to head back home, I noticed that the sunset was coming in the distance. I felt the wind in my hair. It felt so good to have that feeling of 

Well since Gray didn't listen to my point last night