Chapter 16-Lynn "Lee's bitch"

^^^Lee x Lynn^^^

I broke the kiss, and I looked longingly into Lee's gorgeous hazel eyes and she was doing the same, we just stood there in silence. As she grabbed my cheeks so gently, she looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't get it out, "Did anyone tell you that blonde hair shines like the sun ." Where is this coming from.

Then she sighed as her words didn't wanna to escape, as she finally let it out," Look, Lynn, I known you since we were kids, and now look at us. "What I'm trying to say Lynn, is will you go out with me?" My eyes popped out, as I try to get what she said in my head,"Did you say what I think you said?"

Not to mention, she just chuckled at me ," Of course, I did , you are so adorable, well what do you say?" She asked the last part with so much excitement, I pulled her to me, I kissed her again.

Equally, she kissed me back, and soon I broke it off, " Is that a yes?"  I just chuckled at her, and responded ," Of course, dummy ."

And we had to stay in the mountains until day came since it became night fast. I felt some warmth, I noticed it was Lee just holding me for life and the two of us just fell into sleep with each other by our side.

The next morning..

Lee went out practicing...I followed her scent I saw her in her usual look..Like I said before I wish Lee wore her leather clothes..It was a blouse that showed her breast and a little but if her stomach, very very short shorts and black biker boots..

Suddenly, a sword came flying and I bend my back as it flew, and I'd had flames come out of my hands. Also shooting it at Lee.

When the flame came she did a back flip and while in mid air she created a air shield has the flames got blown away..her body turned so her feet was nearing the ground... finally she got back on the ground her feet slid to stop herself...

I saw Lee in a tank top, jacket around the waist, and shorts,and her brownish blackish hair was out and on the side...Then a thundering could be heard,there were men on horses riding up the mountain..I got ready as flames came out of my hands...