•The Beginning•

"We have to make sure our baby is safe. We have to talk to him." Snow White said as she looked at her husband with worry.

"No. I don't want my baby anywhere near that imp." David, her Prince Charming, said as he looked at his very pregnant wife.

After some convincing they headed to where they had locked up the so called imp. "Whatever you do don't tell him your names. If he knows your name he has power over you." The guard warned as they walked in with cloaks over their head.

"Rumplestiltskin! I have a question for you." The guard demanded as he put the a torch on a stand.

"No you don't. They do." Rumplestiltskin replied holding the bars. "Snow White and Prince Charming." He said, saying Prince Charming in a high pitched singy songy way. "You insult me. Step into the light and take off those ridiculous robes." He requested as they did so.

"We've come to ask you about the-" Charming began before Rumple interrupted.

"Yes! Yes! I know why you're here." He cut off agitated, still looking at them. After some discussing and mocking they got to the deal.

"What do you want?" Snow asked desperately.

"Oh. The name of your unborn child." Rumple shrugged looking to them.

"Absolutely not." Charming declined.

"Deal. Tell us what you know." Snow answered looking to Rumplestiltskin.

"You will be stuck in a prison, all of us will, just like this one only worse. This prison will be time. Time will stop and we will be trapped and everything we love will be ripped from us, while the queen celebrates. Victorious at last!" He sang sounding angrier by the second matching the scared emotions of the two heroes. "No more happy endings." He grumbled quietly.

"What do we do?" Snow asked.

"We can't do anything." He answered high pitched. "But the first born of the two things in your belly can." He pointed to her stomach. Charming quickly grabbed his sword and nicked Rumplestiltskins finger making him tsk.

"Next time I cut it off." He warned drawing back his sword.

"What do you mean two?" Snow asked.

"Not one but two, whoop dee do!" Rumple sang rather insanely before giggling quietly. Snow looked at her stomach surprised. "The infant is our only hope. Get the child to safety and on its-," Rumple thought, "- 28th birthday the child will return and find you. Hahahaha!" He laughed.

"What about the other one?" She asked looking at him. She didn't want her second child to suffer. Charming looked at her in agreement.

"That is another price." Rumple said singy songy.

"What else could you possibly want?" Charming asked looking at them.

"Perhaps the name of the second child." Rumple said looking at the two.

"Fine." Snow agreed. "What do we need to do?"

"Cast a spell." Rumple said looking at her with a smile.

"What kind of spell?" Charming asked looking at the trickster.

"A binding spell." He chuckled. "The first time the first born embraces its saviourness, the second born will began to break time." He said making a cracking noise with his mouth. "While the time is still the child will grow. Then and only then the final battle will begin." Rumple said with a laugh. How can we get Emma to safety and how do we bind them?, Snow thought before Charming grabbed her hand.

"We are leaving." Charming announced walking away.

"We had a deal! I want their names! Give me her name! We had a deal!" Rumple geeked rattling on the cage.