•Shaking•

Emma, Maya, and Henry all walked together to get to school. Maya was happy to have someone to walk with. She began to feel like Henry was part of her family even though he already was.

"Are you sure we can be out in the open?" Henry asked Emma. His mom was getting angrier by the minute.

"Enough sneaking around. If your mom doesn't like me walking you to school I am more than happy to have that chat." Emma responded.

"Your brave. We will need that for operation cobra." Henry said.

"Speaking of, do you think we need code names?" Henry asked looking to Emma.

"Isn't cobra the code name?" Emma asked.

"Cobra is the mission. I agree with Henry. Code names sound fun." Maya nodded.

"I need something to call you guys." Henry said as he looked to them.

"Well my nickname is Mys so you can call me that if you want." Maya said with a shrug.

"How about you?" Henry asked looking up to Emma.

"Emma's good for now I guess." Emma said with a shrug as well.

"Well then I'll see you later Emma." Henry said emphasizing her name.

"Bye Emma." Maya waved as she and Henry boarded the bus. They went on with their long school day excited to see Emma after. In no time the weekend came and Maya decided to visit Ms. Blanchard. Emma was moving in with her was very ironic. Maya always found a kick out of the irony in town.

She arrived at their house and knocked on the door. Her favorite teacher opened the door with a smile. "Hey." The teacher said looking to the girl as she let her in.

"Hi, Ms. Blanchard." She replied as she saw Emma and said hello. Emma smiled to Maya and went back to looking through her boxes.

"Do you want me to help clean up?" She asked noticing the pots and pans that needed cleaning. "Or I could help Emma unpack?" She suggested.

"You sound extra helpful today." Mary Margaret said crossing her arms and looking to the teen. "What do you want?"

"Honestly I really want some breakfast that isn't stale cereal." Maya sighed as she looked to the food on the table. "I don't mind helping out for it."

"Sweetie you could have just asked." The teacher said as she went to grab a plate for Maya. When the plate was made Maya thanked the raven haired woman and began to eat while her and Emma began to talk. She only ever got good food when she went to Mary Margaret's house.

As she ate someone knocked on the door. Mary Margaret answered it and Mr. Gold was on the other side. "Hello Ms. Blanchard. Is Ms. Swan here?" The pawnbroker asked as Emma walked over. Maya kept eating and listened to what was going on.

Mr. Gold introduced himself and he began to talk about how he needed to find someone.

"I'm going to go fold some clothes." She heard Ms. Blanchard say as she looked to Maya.

"Let's go." She said as Maya looked at her confused.

"Okay. Can I bring my-" she said as she held her plate.

"Come on." She whispered rushingly as Maya put her plate down. She was sad to have left her food.

They went to the room and Maya looked to the teacher. "Where are the clothes to fold?" She asked looking around.

"There isn't any." Ms. Blanchard said as she sat down. "Mr. Gold had to talk to Emma in private."

"Oh okay." Maya nodded. "Thank you for the breakfast."