•Cursed•

Mayas outfit ⬆️

"Do you have any juice?" Henry yelled talking to Emma as he opened the fridge. "Never mind. Found some." He said as he pulled out a bottle of juice and stood next to Maya taking a swig.

"Give me some of that." Maya said as she took it when he put it down. She took some and then put it back down. Emma walked into the room as Maya closed the bottle.

"You know we should probably get going." Henry said looking at Emma. The longer Maya looked at her the more she could see the resemblance between her and Ms. Blanchard.

"Going where?" Emma asked crossing her arms. Ms. Blanchard did that too. The look of question with the arm cross. It made Maya feel less overwhelmed by the situation.

"Okay kid. I'm calling the cops." Emma said as she walked to the phone. Game over, Maya thought.

"Then I'll tell them you kidnapped us." Henry said looking at her. He wouldn't actually do that would he?, Maya thought.

"And they will believe him because your his birth mother." Maya added trying to toughen up the situation.

""You wouldn't." Emma said looking at him.

"Try me." Henry said with a smile as Emma looked at him.

"Listen kid there isn't a lot of things I'm good at but there is one skill I do have. Let's call it a superpower. I can always tell when someone is lying and you kid are." Emma said as she began dialing again.

"Please don't." Maya said looking up at Emma sadly. "Don't call the cops." Maya said as she looked at Henry. He got her in this mess.

"Just come home with us." Henry said looking to her.

"Where's home?" Emma asked with a sigh.

"Storybrooke, Maine." Henry said looking at her.

"Storybrooke? Seriously?" Emma asked looking at Henry then Maya.

"It's a lot weirder then you'd think." Maya smiled slightly.

"Alright then. Let's get you two to Storybrooke." Emma said as she put down the phone. Maya and Henry smiled. So far the plan was working. This was the easy part.

Emma got changed into something more appropriate and they walked to her car.

"I like your car." Maya said as she looked at it in its yellow glory. Even though she had a dream about her parents, she didn't see Emma at all. The thought of them actually being her parents made her doubtful but the thought of having parents in the first place was what made her believe.

"Thanks." Emma said with a slightly annoyed tone in her voice. Maya began to open the door to the front seat and sat down.

"Shotgun!" Henry called as Maya buckled up.

"Already here." Maya said as she sat in the seat. Henry trotted to the back and got in. Emma began to drive.

It was quiet and they all kept looking at each other then turning when they noticed. Finally the silence was broken by Henry.

"I'm hungry can we stop and get something?" Henry said as Emma drove.

"Henry you should put your seatbelt on." Maya said as she looked at him.

"This isn't a road trip. We aren't stopping for snacks and you really should buckle up." Emma said as she looked at him through the mirror. He buckled after the instruction of Emma.