•Operation Cobra•

Shoutout to @CutieChante and @goldengoodz for being the first people to read this story. Thank you so much!! Now for the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya left for Ms. Blanchard's. She really hoped Emma would decide to stay. If not for her then for Henry. Quite honestly as far as Emma knew she wasn't related to Maya at all. Maya was just some random girl that hung out with Henry. When it was time to show Emma the pages hopefully she would understand.

Maya knocked on the school teachers door. As it opened Maya looked up to see her favorite teacher.

"Maya where have you been?" Ms. Blanchard asked as Maya walked in.

"I was with Henry yesterday and today I was at the beach." Maya said as she put down her book bag. As she turned around Mary Margaret hugged her.

"Oh I was worried. Why did you leave Storybrooke like that?" The teacher asked as she let go of the petite girl.

"I was trying to protect Henry." Maya said as she looked to her.

"Maya that was so dangerous. You could have gotten hurt. And you skipped school today? What had gotten into you?" Mary Margaret asked seeming frustrated.

"I'm sorry. I was at school this morning. I saw you during lunch talking to the mayor and that's when I left." Maya explained as she was on the verge of tears.

"If I was your mom you would be in so much trouble." Mary Margaret said as she looked to Maya who began to laugh a little.

"What's so funny?" The school teacher asked as Maya calmed down.

"It just is I guess." Maya said as she still had a smile plastered on her face.

"I'm just happy you're okay. Oh and one more thing." Mary Margaret said as she walked to her kitchen. Maya followed behind and sat on a bar stool.

"What is it?" Maya asked as she tilted her head slightly. The teacher began to pull out a cupcake from the microwave.

"You weren't here to get your birthday cupcake." She said as she placed it on a table.

"You remembered?" Maya asked as her face lit up

"Of course I remembered, Maya." The teacher smiled as she lit the candle on top. "Now make a wish."

Maya nodded. She closed her eyes and thought, I want my family back. She wished for the same thing every year, but this year she hoped it would be different. She blew out the candle and opened her eyes.

"What did you wish for?" He teacher asked.

"If I tell you it won't come true." Maya smiled as she began unwrapping the cupcake. She gave a piece to Mary Margaret and they began chewing.

"So did you know that Henry took my credit card for all this?" Mary Margaret asked looking to her.

Mayas eyes widened. "He did what?" Maya asked surprised. "He told me he found money. I thought he mean in a piggy bank not someone else's wallet." Maya said as she sighed.