a-aeroplane

Riley pov:
I can't stand flying!We are flying to miami and I'm so frightened.Our seats have been pre booked and I'm not next to James!I don't want to get on the plane!
James pov:
I know Riley can't stand flying so I manged to leaise with the airline and they said they'd upgrade us to first class so we can travel together at the part of the plane that experiences least turbulence.I can't wait to tell her!
   Riley pov:
Oh my gosh!James got us first class seats!This will be so romantic!According to a leaflet I read about flying,it has the least turbulence in the first class areas!!!James is the best boyfriend ever!
    James pov :
   Riley was so happy!We are now boarding and taking our seats. The rest of a troupe look annoyed we get better seats than them especially eldon who is a giant that definately needs that extra leg room!Riley held my hand as we stepped onto the plane,realising there is no turning back now.We took our seats in row 6 seats 1 and 2.Riley sat next to the window so she can watch us take off.She looks so beautiful,I'm so lucky.She is gripping my hand so tight it is going white!I gave hers a gentle squeeze and she relaxed a little. The pilot is preparing for take off and nd we are taxiing to the run way.The plane speeds up and we are off into the sky...