M- Mean girls

Emily pov:
    No one could find Riley. She hadn't turned up to the lesson after lunch, which was so unusual for her. She never skipped class; there had to be something wrong.

      I asked Our teacher to go to the bathroom and he gave me a bathroom pass. I walked down the hall ,looking to see if Riley was hiding anywhere,then went into the bathroom. If I wanted to hide,the toliets would be the place I'd go.

    Suddenly, I could hear a gentle whimper coming from one of the stalls, interupted by occasional splutters and deep breaths. The solemn sound of crying echoed within the cold damp school bathroom.

    "Riley?" I called gently "are you in here?"

     "No" she said between sobs.

     "Come out, it's just me, your sister."I said softly.

     She staggered out hesitantly, her eyes red from crying. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight.

    "What's the matter? This isn't the Riley I know."I asked.

She looked into my eyes and whispered:

     "These girls,well,they're being mean.I think it is bullying,but I don't want to tell anyone else cause it just makes thing worse. "

     She burst into tears once again, and put her head on my shoulder,making it wet with tears.

    "Well Riley,this is a SNS moment.I better go back to class to tell our teacher as he may be wondering where I am.Then I will excuse myself to go to the Nurses office and we can both go home."

     "You're the best,Em."She whispered.

   *After school*

      We got home and we headed up to Rileys room. Riley told me how these girls where teasing her about her hair and her height about and how they think she is stupid.These things were lies and I couldn't believe that these girls were targeting my sister as a target for their bullying.

     She refused to tell anyone, not even mom. Luckily,the weekend followed. She calmed down but was terrified about school. I knew she didn't want to tell anyone,but I had a quiet word with our teacher about moving the girls classes and putting them in isolation for something that doesn't make it too obvious I reported them.

   These girls were nasty, spiteful girls that teased other girls on things they were insecure about themselves. One girl was insecure about her height and one was insecure about her hair and that she never got good grades.They were taking out their anger on her which was nasty and unfair.

      Eventually the girls stopped,with a little help by me. I told them to back off and since I am head girl, they respected me and stopped. If they ever go near my sister again,they'll have me to deal with.

     Sorry this wasn't jiley really, but I had this idea and thought it might be nice!
Lots of love,
J xx