I-investigstion

This part kind of carries on from H (heartbreak) xx

Riley pov:
I was so angry with James.Im sure he had cheated,but I thought James was loyal.

I decided to do a little bit of snooping around to see what I could uncover from that night.I knew James had the work party,but he could have brought a guest and decided not to take me.I was a bit confused and now it all seems to make sense.He didn't want me knowing about his chemistry with Kayla, disgusting little slut.

I took the bus over to the cafe he worked at.I asked to talk with James' boss.Soon enough,he came through and took me over to a table.I told him about how James was my boyfriend and that he and Kayla apparently where having a bit of a make out session at the party.Firstly I wanted to know if this was true,and secondly what he was prepared to do about it.

"Well,Riley."said his boss sadly "Yes he did,but it was not his fault.You can see the cctv footage if you'd like,but it was Kayla who led him on.He was pushed onto a table,and being drunk and not fully in the right mindset,he really couldn't pull away as he was not concious of what his body was doing"

I sat there in silence, in utter shock.

"And also Riley " he said " James quit yesterday,for he felt there was nothing worse than ruining what he had with you."

And that is when I knew I had to forgive him.Everything added up and all he told me had been confirmed by his boss.After watching the cctv footage and having a bit of a laugh at James' expense,I went over to his house to set things straight.

James pov:
Riley arrived at my house for some odd reason.I was hoping that she'd forgive me, but I'm still not sure if she's coming over to say she has forgiven me,or possibly kill me.

"James."Riley said monotonely"your boss told me everything "

I swear my heart stopped.Had he told her that it was my fault even though it wasn't?

"You quit your work!and I know it wasn't your fault,it was the stupid Kayla's fault.I love you James and I'm so sorry I jumped to conclusions!I forgive you,will you forgive me?

I couldn't believe it.My boss,my boss I thought who was strict and merciless ,had saved me.He told her that I was not to blame and that all I wanted is to make her happy.

I will now look for a new place to work but all that matters now is that me and Riley are on good terms again.

Riley pov:
I ran into James' arms and he held onto me like he never wanted to loose me.It felt good, really good,like nothing coukd ever hurt me as long as he was around.

"I love you"said James softly

"I love you too "I replied.

We sat on the sofa and watched a film,all snuggled up and he kissed me softly.We were back.

Thankyou for reading!Hope you liked it!don't forget to vote!
Love,
J xx