F-Friday 13th

Riley pov:
    I am very superstitious. Friday the 13th is the worst bad omen of all.Me being me,worrying is my worst habit.

        Me and james were walking to rehearsal when I suddenly heard a noise,convincing me I was about to die.It was just a bird,but It could have been something worse!

      "Don't be silly!"James said reassuringly,squeezing my hand to let me know he was there for me.

          We reached the road leading up to The studio and suddenly a black cat ran across in front of me!I screamed and everyone stared at me.They must have thought I'd been stabbed or something the racket I was making!To top all of the freakiest off,I ended up tripping over a dislodged paving slab and ended up with a bloody nose bleed."Great!"I thought to myself "What else can go wrong,um,EVERYTHING!"

         James dragged me up the stairs to the studio,popped into the  washroom and brought me out some tissue to clean up my nose which was streaming with a Constant flow of crimson blood.

       "That stings so much!"I shouted at James,not meaning to get angry at him.

        "I'm only trying to help !"he said,offended.

         "I'm sorry I said,apoligetically."it's just everything is seeming to go to wrong today.

         As if someone was purposely inflicting all these bad things on me,suddenly,a little girl ran round the corner from baby ballet and ,not quite making it to the washroom in time,threw up all over my shoes!The air had a horrible stench and I had no spare shoes with me!They were my brand new floral pumps and she had just got sick all over them!

          James luckily had some spare shoes with him and,although they were massive on me,at least I had some shoes to go home with.

      "I can't wait for today to be over " I said desperately.

       We then went on to rehearsals and luckily I didn't end up breaking anything and nothing else drastic happened.I thought maybe it was all in my head and maybe it wasn't just because it was Friday the 13th that I was getting all this bad luck,maybe they were all coincidences and me being a bit anxious about things. However, having a little girl being sick on your brand new shoes is never good luck.

      Hope you guys liked it!people vote and comment what you think!Thanks,
     J xxx