T-Troublemaker

Credit to my sister,becca,for the idea!sorry for the lack of updates just had a week of GCSE mocks xx

James pov:
  Beth was back. Miss Kate let her into A-troupe after Max decided to leave. I couldn't believe it. Internationals were right around the corner and she had to come back and complicate things.

Riley pov:
Beth was back. Oh boy. It was not good. Our team was perfect, ready for internationals. I couldn't believe Miss Kate was so oblivious to all the problems we had between us. I was pretty sure Beth still liked James. That atrocious top of her that said 'i'm with  James', I assumed that she still had in her closet; it made me feel so uncomfortable.

   James was a loyal boyfriend, I was sure he would stay away from beth.

Beth pov:
   I'm was back at the next step, and I was  finally in A-troupe! That meant me and James could spend time together, as friends of course. My friends had tried to help me get over him, but there was still part of me that wanted him.

    I needed to show james I still cared about him, and I know exactly how to let him know.

James pov:
   Me and Riley arrived, and as we went into the studio, I noticed a note in my cubby. We walked over and I picked it up. Riley wondered over to giselle to discuss some girl related stuff, I guess.

   The note read: "Hey James, you're hair and your face just makes me melt. You are such a cutie. I like you.from your secret admirer xx."

    I looked over my shoulder and could see Riley smiling as she chatted with giselle. She was so beautiful. She didn't seem too surprised about the note being there. It made me wonder whether it was her who planted it there. Still, it made me feel uncomfortable. Surely, it couldn't be beth. She told me she would try and get over me. I just hope this doesn't come back to haunt me.

Riley pov:
  I snuck back over to James' cubby when he had gone to see the boys. The note was poking out of his bag. It was from Beth. It was the most soppy, gross note ever. The worst thing was, beth obviously hadn't moved on.

    I grabbed James' arm and pulled him over.

    "So the note. Who's it from?"I asked.

    "oh,um.I'm not sure."he replied as he winked with his sparkling
brown eyes.

    I wasn't sure what he was implying. Then it dawned on me. He thought I wrote it.

Beth pov:
    James was so oblivious! How could he not know who wrote him that note?

     Riley gave me evils as she walked into studio A. I assumed she knew about the note. I know she was 'in love' with james, but I liked James and I didn't want to let anything stand in my way.

      I decided to try again. This time, I decided I'd be way more explicit with the way I put things. This time, James would know I liked him, whether he liked it or not.

James pov:
   Another note arrived in my bag. Again, beth was so obvious.

    " Hey babe. It's your secret admirer again. I know we can't be together at the moment, but I won't give up. Your worth the wait, and hopefully I can get the issue out of the way.
  Lots of love xx"

    She was calling Riley an issue. Beth needed to learn her lesson.

      I went into Miss Kate's office. She ushered me and I sat down on the seat in front of her desk.

   "What's up James?"She asked.

   "We need to get rid of Beth."

   Miss Kate looked shocked that I just said what I had said.

   "Well why? Look James I know you,Riley and Beth have had problems. But we need another member on the team or we can't make it to internationals! Who else would take her spot?"

    "What about some of the j and b troupers? Skylar, Richelle, Becca? Surely they can replace her?" I suggested.

    "How would beth feel though? She just made it into A troupe."

    I produced the note from my back pocket and placed it on Miss Kate's desk. She read it and sighed.

   "I guess she may have to be placed back in B troupe. If she is being a trouble maker and trying to cause issues, I guess she doesn't deserve a place in the highest rank at the next step studio. I'm sorry James, I'll have a talk with her. And I'll ask Richelle how she feels about moving up, she is next on the waiting list."

    "Thankyou so much Miss Kate! You won't regret this!" I said in excitement, letting out a sigh of relief.

   Now all there was left to do was talk to Riley. I was pretty sure she knew that Beth was leaving those notes. She didn't seem happy about it.

Riley pov:
   I was so happy! James managed to get Beth out of A-troupe. It meant everything that he did the right thing. It made me feel a little awkward as Beth was demoted, but ultimately it was for the good of the team.

    James got rid of the troublemaker.  No one could destroy our team now.