D-Drag

Think I'm going to change the layout a bit 😊

            Riley pov:
James usually comes round every so often and we do random things.Emily and me had an idea for a nice little prank for him as he is so fond of playing silly pranks on us!

         Emily went to a drag shop and bought the most sparkling,florescent  and flamboyant drag costume in the world!It had ruffles and ruched sleeves. It had included in the packaging a pair of comedy breasts to pad out the costume a bit and give that 'authentic look'!

           James arrived at 2:43 and we invited him in.Emily greeted him at the front door and immediately blindfolded him!We were both squelling with laughter and I think James coukd tell we were up to something!

       "Pass me the lipstick will you Riles?!"shouted Emily.

      "Of course your royal highness" I replied.

           Not long after,James,dressed in his faboulous dress and smothered in lipstick and eyeliner,stood in front of the mirror in disbelief at what his girlfriend and sister had done to him

        "I look like a bloody girl!"shouted James.

      "And being a girl is so bad is it?!"I questioned.

          "Well no...its just,well.Look at me!"

       "Well if it matters,we think you look Splendid!"me and emily said in unison.

           We sneakily took a photo and I think James saw.All I know is we better be prepared for some revenge of some kind in our future!

I'm sorry this is so bad,hope you're liking them so far!!!