b-books

James pov:
    Riley is reading in her Tree House. I bought a book,peter pan,about a boy who never wants to grow up and time doesn't apply to him,and time doesn't apply to us either.
       Riley pov:
I'm reading the book james got me,Peter pan.It means so much as he said the meaning behind it was because time didn't apply to us,and I love him for being so incredibly thoughtful. Even though he is silly sometimes,I know he always cares about me and wants the best for me.
      I'm up in the tree house in my backyard and james is the house I think he is chatting to my dad about football malarkey probably!I hope he isn't embarrassing me,either way round!
   James pov:
      I'm talking to riley dad for one reason and one reason only,I want to marry riley.I want to do this properly ,and I want to ask for his permission to ask her.Im so nervous m but it must be done,because I want to spend the rest of my life with her .
  Riley pov:
     James told me to come down and to follow him to my bedroom.
I'm following him upstairs and I suddenly see candles flickering, giving my room a golden glow. I step into the room and james has decorated it with candles,fairy lights and and table and chair.He leads me to sit down on the chair,and did slowly,very slowly,he slips onto one knee in front of me!
   James pov:
     She said yes!I want to cry,tears are slipping from my eyes and down my cheeks.Im not sad,just overwhelmingly happy!
    I can't wait till