u-underpants

Riley pov:
Michelle had decided to host a pool party in honour of our nationals win. We were going to go over mid afternoon for a while, James was collecting me at 1:00pm in his new car. He had finally learnt how to drive , thank goodness, after it being one of the conditions on the list he had to complete to get me back.
******
I got into James' car and we set off. The music was blasting through the speakers loudly, making the car shake slightly.

We pulled up onto Michelle's driveway. James got out first and walked round the car. He opened my door and took my hand to help me out. Suddenly I felt a hand on my bum, of course James would do that; he is very touchy-feely.

"James!" I laughed " keep your hands off my are, cheeky!"

Michelle greeted us at the gate and invited us in. Many people were already there and the atmosphere was electric. She had definately made a big effort to decorate her garden. The sun glistened on the pool, which was surrounded by tropical garlands and bunting. The barbecue area was adorned with delicate golden fairylights, which gave it a magical glow.

"Welcome guys! I'm so glad you coukd make it! Drinks are over there on the table and we will do the food when everyone has arrived. Enjoy!" Michelle said cheerfully.

I was in my pink bikini with my little blue shorts over the top and flip flops on my feet. James was wearing blue swim shorts and a grey tank top, which he soon pulled off to reveal his toned ,defined abs. It made my heart flutter- I hope none of my friends noticed me blushing.

I put my bag down on a chair and took off my little shorts. James had cannon balled into the pool,soaking everyone in close proximity. Typical. I accidently stood too close to the pool I guess as he grabbed my hand and pulled my in, making a torrent of water cascade over the patio. I screamed loudly as I tried to gasp for air. I had swallowed loads of water and my chest was really tight. I started to splutter chlorinated water, trying to dislodge the blockage in my throat.

"Oh my gosh Riley, are you ok? I'm sorry, I didn't realise you'd be taken so much by surprise." James said apoligetically.

"I'm fine." I spluttered "it's was just so sudden. Now we are in, let's do some swimming."

James had other ideas. He pushed me up against the cold tiles on the edge of the pool and smashed his lips forcefully into mine. I gasped for air as his second surprise of the day took place. A-troupe started to wolf whistle as James and I passionately made out in the pool, but James didn't seem to be put off- he was a persistent one!

"Do I hear wedding bells?" teased West "What time is the baby shower starting?"

James pulled away and grabbed West, fully clothed, and pulled him into the pool.

"Dude!" West shouted " it was a joke!"

"Don't joke about Riley and I." He replied. It felt nice, how he defended me like that.

We all got out the pool, soaking wet, and walked over to the food. Everything looked incredible. The boys, of course, invited themselves to tuck in and pig out on everything in sight.

After eating, James didn't feel like swimming again. By the time all the food was finished it was getting late. We decided we were going to head off soon so James and I gathered our things up. We went to get changed in Michelle's bathroom.

Suddenly, James' face went red with horror.

"My underpants. They're gone. What happened to them? I swear I put a spare pair of boxer shorts in my bag." He said rapidly.

"Do you think West stole them?" I asked him.

"It would be typical of him. What should I do?" He replied.

We emerged into the crisp night air and giggles erupted all around us. The only options James had were to drive home in his sopping wet swim shorts, or wear something spare. I had some floral knee length shorts in my bag. They were a little tight on him but it was better than getting the car seat wet. I had to admit though, it was an odd sight!

"Nice shorts dude!" Called West.

Although my gesture was appreciated, James vowed that he'd never lose his underwear again.