Z-Zodiac

Final one of this book! I will be doing a second book so remember to add it to your reading list if you want to know when I post new parts!

Riley pov:
  James, oh what a cheesy boy. To make up for his variable math skills, he was quite a good writer. He liked to make up some soppy notes for me. Well before they were for beth, and beth loved them. She thought she was the most important girl in the world and fussed over James, constantly.
    I went over to my cubby and spotted a piece of paper obviously sticking out. I picked it up and read what it said:

They say somethings are written in the stars. When I look up I  see your name and my name written together. Our zodiac signs are aligned and everything is in perfect harmony. You love is more precious than the diamonds in the sky. You are my everything, you are incredible, your brown eyes sparkle like the stars.

   I'll admit, this one was a little odd. They were usually alot more poetic than this. I trust made me wonder,  how many girls had he done these for before? I know he had written notes for beth, but I had heard from someone that he had also dated Amanda at some point, when she was still at elite.

   "James." I said "This note is lovely, but did you used to write notes to all the girls you fancied?" I asked.

  "Why are you asking this?"

  "Because I'm nervous... that you'll cheat on me."

   "Riley, you never listen! I like you, don't you understand that? Goodness sake I just wish you'd listen to me sometimes."

    I thought James had moved past this. He used to accuse people all the time when he panicked. Since he had started going out with me, he had mellowed a bit and only really lashed out if he got really defensive. I knew something was happening as he didn't usually act like this.

   "James, what's up? You're never like this! You need to chill out."I shouted.

   "Fine!" He said, storming out of the room.

   I know this one is really short, but I didn't have much if an idea for a storyline to go with Z.

    That is the end of to my first Jiley oneshots book! I really hope you guys have enjoyed it and I will be starting a new one, so add it to your reading lists if you enjoyed these! Please comment if you enjoyed them! Thankyou for being such amazing followers and giving me immense support!

    Jen xxxxx