ch.2

Sorry for any mistakes grammar Nazi.

Lau's POV:

The next morning I woke up with Larry sleeping peacefully with his back turned toward me. With a smile, I go to get breakfast started but noticed we didn't have much of anything so I took a quick shower and headed to the store. Coming back I notice today's a beautiful day and figured I'd take Larry out. Walking inside I take off my shoes and hear the awful sound of Larry crying with all his might. I rush upstairs to see him on his knees in the middle of the bed, face buried in his hands, and his legs wet along with my bed. Breathing a sigh happy he's not hurt I feel bad because he's 28 years old and suddenly wetting himself.

"Larry?" I say softly. His head shot up and he makes grabby hands toward me. I walk over pulling him in for a hug but carefully.

"Larry bunny what happened?" He catches his breath before speaking.

"Lau Lau left bunny and-and bunny got s-scared and cried and had to p-potty and didn't m-make it." He cried. Oh, the poor dear.

"Ok. Ok. Well go to the bathroom and I'll give you a bath ok? I'll get you feeling better don't worry." He wobbled to the bathroom while I strip my bed and find new sheets. I head to the bathroom to see Larry staring at himself in the mirror.

"You're nothing. No one will love you. Look at yourself. You pissed on yourself. No one wants a bed wetter. Not even Laurent. Give it time he'll leave you."

"No, I won't." I must have scared him because he jumped and started crying again.

"Bunny baby calm down. Let's get you clean." Getting him in the tub he started playing with the bubbles that came from the soap. I sniffed his hair.

"Ugh, Larry how long has it been since you washed your hair?" He shrugged.

"Lau Lau wash it for me?" I sighed. I leaned him back in the tub, wetting his hair, holding his hand so he knew I wasn't trying to drown him. Washing his hair I was finally done, getting him out and drying him though that was a whole new ball game. He kept wiggling and complaining.

"Lau Lau!" He whined.

"You wanna do it yourself?"

"N-no."

"Then hush." I said sternly. He was beginning to anger me. Getting him dried and dressed I took him into the living room so I could cook. Suddenly I feel a little tug on my arm.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Bunny sorry. Don't be mad please Lau Lau." His eyes glossed over and I knew I couldn't stay mad at him.

"I'm not mad. Watch tv and I'll call you for breakfast soon." I kissed his forehead before going and making breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, and gravy. I called him into the kitchen and he came in slowly and cautiously.

"Larry come on and come eat."

"I-I just don't wanna get in trouble." My face scrunched in confusion. Trouble?

"Nonsense come eat." He did eating everything before going back into the living room. After I finish eating I let him watch tv while I slip into the bedroom and do some much needed googling. I typed in everything I could think of to describe Larry's behavior when I came across something for age regression or Cgl. Curious I clicked on it. Reading through the one-page description it was all Larry. He's had a tragic moment, felt vulnerable, and I came and cared for him. Now he's strangely seeing me as a caregiver to this childish state of his.  Not knowing how long this would last I looked up what I'd need and things like rules, age-appropriate toys, clothes, a bunch of stuff a toddler would need. I sat down trying to wrap my head around everything when Larry came running in.