ch. 10

Sorry for any mistakes!! Hopefully, nobody gets mad 😔

Lau's POV:

Getting to the park he clung to me.

"Baby go play."

"Scawed daddy."

"Why are you scared?"

"You won't leave me here...will you?"

"No baby. I'll be right here on this bench while you go play." He whimpered.

"Daddy pway wif bunny."

"Ok ok. I'll play." I get up and wander the park with him. I gave him a little toy car and a monster truck and watched him play happily in the sandbox. Soon a cute white little walked over and sat beside Larry.

"I pway wif ou?" He looked up at me and I nodded. I went and sat down watching them play. After about ten minutes of me playing on my phone and occasionally looking up to make sure he hadn't run off with the boy I see them both standing in what seemed to be a very heated discussion. I got up to check it out but before I could get over to them Larry shoved the boy causing him to fall.

"Larry Nicolas!" I shouted making him jump. I grabbed his arm and made him look at me.

"You do not shove people that's rude. Now apologize." Larry just stood there looking in every direction but me.

"Larry!" I say in a raised voice. He whimpered but had yet to make any move to apologize.

"You have five seconds to say sorry or I'll put you over my knee right here in the park." I see the boys' daddy had come over to console his little while I fought with mine. Larry had begun to cry but that was about it. Huffing in annoyance I drug him over to the bench, laid five harsh smack to his bare bottom then took him back over to the boy.

"Say sorry." He cried but didn't say a word. I began to talk with the boys' daddy.

"I truly am sorry for what happened. He's normally not like this."

"I understand. I'm just glad he didn't push him hard enough to hit the edge of the barrier."

"I agree but it shouldn't have happened and someone needs to say he's sorry."

Larry cowered back and continuously wiped his face. Nothing can be that important he can't apologize. I pulled him closer and whispered an empty threat into his ear.

"You do remember I have a paddle at home. If you don't say sorry I will take you home and use it. After you would write an apology letter. Do you want that?" He shook his head no.

"Then tell the boy you're sorry for pushing him so we can go home." He turned to the boy and his daddy taking a few deep breaths.

"I-i sowwy f-f-for push ou in d-da sand." He struggled out.

"Is ok. I no hurt." The boy kissed Larry's head before we said goodbye and I got Larry in the car.

"D-daddy no h-h-hurt bunny at home...will he?"

"No bunny. I'm not gonna hurt you. But when we get home we will talk about this." He nodded wiping his face and looking out the window.  I pulled his bunny out of his bag and handed it to him. He seemed a little better but kept wiggling from his sore bottom. Getting home I took him into the living room and held him in my lap. He cried a little longer but I did get him calmed down. I rubbed his bottom to take away the pain and gave him little forehead and cheek kisses until his breathing was back to normal.

"Are you ready to calmly explain what happened at the park?" He nodded.

"W-we was playin and he start to talk like a big boy...Daddy?"