ch.11

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:
I woke up the next morning to the sound of screaming. I rolled over seeing its eleven in the morning and Larry wasn't beside me. I quickly get up and try to find him. When I did I see him he's lying flat on his stomach on his crib with his left arm stuck in the bars.

"Bunny what happened?" I ask. As I get closer I see why. He dropped his favorite toy car behind the bed and caught his arm trying to reach it.

"H-h-he-lp d-daddy!"

"Ok. Ok. But I need you to calm down so daddy can help." His tear streaked face looked up at me and my heart melted. I sat beside him and petted his head, calming him down. I reached over and helped him get his arm back. He instantly pulled his arm against him and whimpered, probably from pain.

"My poor bunny. Come here." He crawled to me and I held him in my lap rubbing his arm.

"How long you been up?" He shrugs so I know at least an hour.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Twied, daddy no wakey."

"I'm sorry pumpkin. How about you help daddy make breakfast?" He shook his head.

"Why not?"

"Bunny no feel good." He sniffed cuddling closer. I kissed his forehead feeling him burning up.

"You got a fever. Here let me change you and then you can lay down in your crib while I get you some juice and you can nap all day."

"Daddy no leave me here?"

"No daddy will me running around the house like a crazy person ok?"

"Ok." I lay him down and hand him his bunny before covering him up gently.

"Daddy will go fill your sippy with some juice and then he'll call Sofia to come to help ok?" He nodded before curling up. I kissed his head before grabbing his Ironman sippy cup he just had to have. I texted Sofia to come over and see if she can help. Of course, she agreed so I walked back to Larry's room to hear him cough and cry. I walk in and he's on his side facing the door, fingers in his mouth, bawling.

"Aww, my poor baby. Don't cry, it'll only make you feel worse trust me. My sick little bunny." I lowered his crib bars, sitting on his bed and having him sip from his drink. I lifted him up and held him in the rocking chair, putting him to sleep so he wouldn't make himself any sicker. He had his binky, bunny, and favorite pooh comforter blanket after I settled him back in his crib.

"Sleep well little one." I whispered kissing his cheek before lifting the bars and waiting for Sofia. Soon she arrived with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?"

"Calm down. He's got a fever, coughing, I'm gonna guess belly ache because he was complaining about one the past few days."

"Oh boy. Poor dear. Where is he?"

"I put him to bed so he wouldn't cry himself worse. He's hardly ever sick and I think being in his headspace just makes him feel worse."

"Yea. It tends to do that. A small cold can become a headache for mommies and daddies. I'm just glad you got me when you did or whatever he has could become a bigger problem."

"Do you want to see him now or when he wakes up?"

"Now would be better. I gotta be at work soon." I nod and lead her to his room. When I walk in he looked like he'd just woken up and was about to cry.

"Hey, baby. Don't cry daddy's here." I say dropping the bars and picking him up. He lays his head on my shoulder and sniffles.

"Hurt daddy."