ch.7

The video above is the interview later in the story...just fyi. Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

I woke up the next morning surprised Larry didn't wake up during the night, but I did wake up to him sitting on the bed playing with his bunny.

"What are you doing up?" I say seeing its seven in the morning.

"Daddy!" He said crawling over and kissing my cheek.

"I'm excited." He said.

"Why?" I ask confused. His face dropped.

"W-we going shoe shopping remember?"

"Oh that's right. Well baby that's later. Come snuggle with daddy for now."

"But I wanna go now." He whined.

"Baby boy daddy's sleepy. We'll go later I promise."

"No we go now!"

"Larry don't argue. Come here and lay down."

"No." I ignored him. He hates being ignored.

"Daddy get up!"

"..."

"D-daddy?" I stayed silent until I was hit...in the face...with his bunny. And I mean hard.

"I know damn well you did not just hit me." I growled. He squeaked and tried to run off but I got up, gripped his wrist, and laid a firm smack to his diapered butt. Tears filled his eyes.

"You do NOT hit daddy is that understood!" He nodded vigorously.

"Good. Now get your butt back in that bed and don't get up unless I say so." He looked down before quickly getting in bed and sitting on his side. I climb back in bed, lay down, fixing to fall back asleep I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"What?"

"D-daddy hold bunny?" I sighed. I open my arms and he snuggles in.

"Bunny sorry he'll be a good boy I promise." I kissed his forehead.

"Thank you baby. Now go back to sleep." He nods and we sleep for a few more hours. When fully awake I see Larry asleep, sucking his thumb and his bunny wrapped in his arm. I smiled before gently shaking him.

"Bunny baby. Time to wake up." He stirred, blinking the sleep away before looking up at me.

"We wake now?" He asks with big eyes. I smile.

"Yes." He sits up and hugs me.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too bunny. Now why don't we eat and then I'll take you shopping hmm?" He nodded.

"Ok. What do you want?"

"I want oatmeal again."

"You sure?"

"Mmhmm." I give him a quick diaper check noticing he's wet so I pick him up, change him, and make him breakfast.

"You wanna feed yourself?"

"Nu-uh daddy feed bunny." I smiled.

"Ok baby."

Larry's POV:

I love daddy, he's the best. Right now he's feeding me. I manage to eat all my oatmeal before daddy gives me a bath and puts me in a dino onsie, shorts, and some cute little sneakers.

"We go to toy store?"

"No baby."

"Oh."

"We'll go there after ok?"