ch. 13

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

Eleni stared at us for a while and Larry started to feel uncomfortable. He whined and hid his face again.

"When we get to the hotel you guys are telling me everything." I nodded and kissed Larry's head.

"Why you hiding baby?"

"Eweni mad at bunny." He whimpered around his binky.

"No, she's not mad. Here. Eleni are you mad at him?"

"Mad? Hell yea I'm mad. Got me looking like a damn idiot with a full grown man acting like a baby." Larry started bawling.

"Thanks a lot." I got up and took him into the bathroom which was surprisingly bigger than most.

"T-t-told y-you. Sh-she will h-hurt bunny."

"She will not. Not while I'm here. Stay with daddy and I'll protect you. Right now she just doesn't understand so ignore her."

"P-promise I safe?"

"I promise with all my heart."

"Thank you, daddy."

"No problem." We head back and the whole plane ride I heard her grumbling about how embarrassed she was and what people will think of her. I was livid. All she cares about is herself not the fact she just publicly humiliated my baby. Either way, we arrive and get to the hotel. I have Larry help me unpack and I also found out we're booked the whole week. I get him calmed and relaxed by playing with him for a while until she came banging on our door.

"Take a deep breath. We can do this." I take his hand and I open the door. I released Larry's hand and found out that wasn't smart. She burst in the door and smacked him hard across the face.

"That was some move you pulled on the plane dumbass!" Larry collapsed on the floor, scooted away and began crying.

"What the hell?"

"What? You can't tell me what he did was normal! No man should just cry like that. It's like he's a damn baby!"

"That's because he is." I whisper.

"What?"

"Bunny baby come here." He gets up and runs into my arms.

"E-eweni h-h-hit me d-dad-dy."

"I know baby. I'm so sorry. Here let me see." He lifted his head from being buried into my neck and he had a big red streak across his face.

"Oh, baby." I placed gentle kisses to his cheek and let him lay against me as he tried to stop crying.

"Don't encourage him, Laurent."

"Eleni shut up!" Larry flinched from the tone of my voice.

"Daddy angry. Daddy mad at bunny for messing up." He whimpered.

"No bunny. No. Daddy's not mad at you. Daddy's mad at Eleni."

"Me?! What the hell did I do?"

"How about you made fun of him on the plane, you bitched about how embarrassed you were but not the fact you humiliated my baby, then you show up and you hit him! You didn't even try to figure out what was going on or how to help. All you care about is you!" She seemed hurt but quickly hid it.

"Well then. Explain it to me."

"Baby do you know where daddy put his laptop?" He nodded.

"Can you go get it please?"