ch.8

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!

Larry's POV:

I sat in daddy's lap snuggling close as he rubs my back.

"Bunny sad." I say sniffling.

"I know pumpkin. I'm sorry. How can daddy help?"

"Can I have cookies?" I feel him laugh.

"Sure." He manages to stand up holding me close. We walk into the kitchen and he puts me on the floor. I immediately began bawling.

"Uuupp!"

"Baby boy calm down." He says picking me back up. I bury my head into his neck as I continued to cry.

"Pumpkin what's wrong?" He says one hand tucked under my butt the other secured around my waist.

"Bunny wanna be wif daddy." I whimper. I didn't want out of his arms for any reason.

"Aw baby. I'm not gonna leave you. You can tag close behind if you want but I gotta put you down." He said gently.

"Nooo, daddy please." I say my legs wrapping tighter around his waist.

"Bunny. Just for five minutes." I sighed. He placed me down so I tangled my hand in the back of his shirt while I had my thumb in my mouth. He gathered the cookies into a bag before taking my hand and leading me into the living room. He sat on his chair and pulled me into his lap.

"Bunny baby. What's the matter? Daddy's trying I promise." I nodded. He took my thumb out of my mouth.

"I know you are. I-I just feel you'll...leave me." I whimpered. He frowned and I got scared. I whimpered again and looked down at my fingers. I felt his fingers under my chin as he lifted me up to look at him.

"I will never ever leave you. I love you so much, Larry. You're my baby boy. You're my twin, Larry. That makes you better than anyone else. Ok?"

"P-pwomise."

"I promise with all my heart." I smiled.

"I love you." I say laying on his chest.

"I love you too bunny. Now, do you want your cookies?"

"Yes please." He laughed before opening the bag and handing me one cookie at a time. He turned on the tv to this cute little show called little bill. I loved it so much. I was so tired though from all the crying so as I watched tv I slowly began to fall asleep.

"Is my bunny sleepy?" He whispered.

"Nap wif daddy." I managed to get out.

"Ok little one. Let's go." He picked me up carrying me to his room and put me in his bed before he climbed in too.

"Bunny and teddy?" He smiled before getting off the bed and getting my toys. I snuggled both as daddy climbed in bed with me. He opened his arms and I buried myself in his chest.

"Sleep baby." He says kissing my head. I woke up a few hours later in bed alone.

"Daddy!" I hollered. When I got no answer I began to cry.

"Daddy come baaacckk!!" I grabbed my bunny and held her close as I wandered for daddy. I sat on the couch hyperventilating because he was nowhere in sight. I felt something vibrate when I remembered my phone was on the couch.

"H-h-hel-lo."

"Bunny are you ok?"

"D-daddy left b-b-bunny aloooonne!" I cried.

"Oh, baby boy did you not see my note."

"N-no."

"Aww. Pumpkin. There was a note beside the bed saying I went to the store. Listen take long deep breaths daddy will be home in five minutes ok?"