ch.12

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

I'm awoken by cries. Granted not screams but still loud. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep and apparently we both took a three-hour nap. I crawl out of bed and into his room. His face red from his crying and he's slightly hyperventilating. His bunny is clutched tightly to his body but he's yet to notice I'm in the room.

"Bunny." I coo. His cries instantly die down as he searches for my voice. As soon as he sees me he crawls to the side and reaches for me. I drop the bars and lift him up holding him against me.

"Sshhh daddy's here. Daddy's here." He calms quickly and is soon just a teary-eyed, sick creature. He sits up in my arms and just stares at me.

"Hi, pumpkin." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles but doesn't speak.

"Ummm. Mmm." He hums lying back on my shoulder. I'm now scared. I can't have a one-year-old Larry. I was doing good with four year old him.

"Baby. Daddy needs you to talk to him."

"Nn-nnn." He says hugging his bunny with both arms and hiding his face in my neck.

"Shit." I whisper.

"You hungry?" He nods but doesn't move his head from my neck. I go into the living room and place him in his playpen getting an immediate crying fit.

"Bunny hush. Daddy's gonna make your bottle and then he'll hold you." The only thing that got was more crying. I sighed and decided to just go make his bottle. When I came back into the living room all his toys were thrown out of the playpen and he was angry crying.

"Larry stop."

"Daddy!" He wails reaching for me. I pick him up and wiped his face.

"Hush baby. Don't cry. Daddy's got you." He looked sad and began to play with my shirt.

"Are you better? Can you drink now?" He nods so we sit on the couch and I give him his bottle. Afterward, I sit him up.

"Now I want you to pick up all your toys. You know better than to throw your toys." He looked down but nodded.

"Thank you. Now go." He gets down and picks up all his toys before coming back and sitting in my lap.

"I'm sorry daddy."

"It's ok baby. Now, what's wrong? Why are you crying so much?" He shrugged.

"How's your tummy?"

"Better."

"Well, that's good. Have you pottied any today?" He nodded.

"Daddy missed you." That broke him. He began crying again.

"Bun-ny m-m-missed daddy t-too!" I pulled him against me.

"Bunny what's wrong? She never hurt you did she?"

"N-no."

"Then why are you crying? Tell daddy what's wrong so he can help you. Daddy can't help if he doesn't know what's wrong."

"I...I had a dream. A very very bad one. I dreamt you had left for good and never wanted to come back. That...that you hated me. And in the dream, I called you and you told me to lose your number because I was the worst thing to happen to you and you never wanted to see me again." His tears never stopped. I was lost. Hate him? Leave him?

"Bunny I'm so sorry. I would never ever do that. You mean to much to me. Plus your too cute for daddy to leave. He'd be lost without his bunny." That seemed to calm him down a little but my phone seemed to have startled him and cause yet another crying fit.