ch.3

Obviously, this is mostly going to be in Lau's POV but I will put in Larry's at some point. Sorry for any mistakes.

Lau's POV:

He looked so happy laying and watching tv. About halfway through the movie he grabbed my hand and held it making me smile a little. When it was over he climbed out of my lap and into the floor playing with the bunny.

"Having fun?" He nodded before suddenly he panicked.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me as tears brimmed his eyes.

"I-I pottied. I'm sorry." He wiped his face as more tears fell.

"No don't be sorry. It's ok. That's why you have the pull-up remember?" He wiped his face again nodding.

"Ok. Let's go change my baby bunny and then eat lunch ok?"

"Mhmm." He got up as I led him to the room changing him and heading to the kitchen.

"Lau Lau." He whined

"What?"

"You didn't give me pants."

"We're the only ones here. Besides you look cute." He blushed pulling on the bottom of his shirt.

"Really?"

"Yes, bunny." He walked over to me with his arms up.

"What?"

"Hold me?" I smiled picking him up as he tucked his head in my neck.

"I love you, Lau Lau."

"I love you too bunny." I said patting his butt.

"Now go play or something I can't make food holding you."

"I no hungry. Bunny sleepy." I sigh seeing its noon. A quick nap won't hurt.

"Alright go get your bunny and I'll let you take a nap." He climbed down, quickly getting his bunny before coming over to me grabbing my hand.

"Lau Lau nap too?"

"No bunny just you. I got things to do." His smile dropped.

"B-but..."

"What Larry? I gotta call Eleni and book our next performance. I gotta call mami and check on her. I can't do those things if I'm sleeping." His face held immense sadness.

"Bunny want Lau Lau." He said hugging the toy and looking at the floor. I sighed. Maybe if I could get him to sleep he won't notice I'm not with him.

"Alright let's take a nap." He smiled widely. Grabbing my hand we walked into his room, him pulling me into his bed. Laying down he curled into my side and sighed before falling into a deep sleep. Kissing his forehead I slipped out from under him and set out to do exactly what I said I needed to.

Larry's POV:

"What'd you fuck up now?"

"I-I didn't do anything."

"You little shit!" He yelled grabbing my afro harshly.

"You fucking lied to my face! I knew your brother was the better of the two. He never fucks up my stuff."

"Ow! You're hurting me! Please stop I didn't do anything." He drug me over to a trashed drawer where he keeps his drugs.

"Where are they?"

"I don't know." *smack*

"I said where the fuck are they?" His pills. Laurent took his pills again.