ch.18

Larry's POV:

"You little fuck!" I hear while playing games in my room. I'm 12 and Lau just left for mamis. He storms into the room and I jump back on the bed until my back hits the wall.

"I told you as soon as he left I wanted you downstairs as always."

"I'm sorry I was in the middle of-"

"Oh, so a fucking game is more important than whether or not I could die? If these needles are dirty or laced I don't know. Now get your ass downstairs before you get in worse trouble." I raced downstairs and sat on the mattress in the corner of the basement.

"Good boy." He says walking into the basement with his belt.

"Daddy please no. I'm sorry. Don't please. I'll behave."

"Oh, you will after this. Get into position you bitch." With tears falling from my eyes I stand up and lean against the wall. My arms against the wall in front of my face to cover my face as he pulls down my pants and underwear touching me as usual.

"What an ass on such a young boy. Shame I have to mark it." He smacking my ass hard pulling a small whine from me.

"Now don't make one noise or I'll do like I did last time understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good." Next, I hear the swoosh before the pain. I bite my arm to keep quiet as my tears fall faster. I did well until he hit the top of my thigh and I screeched. I shook because I knew exactly what would happen.

"Baby boy I believe that was a noise." I nodded.

"Speak."

"I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean too. I tried. I really did but it came out. Please don't hurt me, daddy. I'm sorry." He came over and turned me around and rubbed my face.

"I'm sure you are very sorry but you know the rules. And yet...you continue to break them. You have to learn." He says undoing his pants.

"I'll try harder. I promise I will. Just please don't." Right then we heard the door open.

"Dad! Dad, I'm home."

"Fuck. This'll have to wait. Get dressed and one word I'll have that ass all night long."

"Yes, sir." I quickly got dressed and ran upstairs bumping right into Lau.

"Bunny? Why you crying?" Dad came up the stairs and looked at me.

"We were wrestling and I fell down the stairs." Dad smiled.

"Oh, bunny. You gotta be more careful. Go lay down I'll be up in a minute." Later that night I was picked up from my and Lau's bed.

"Daddy?"

"We have something to continue baby boy."

"Oh." Back in the basement, I was punched square in the face.

"That was for almost getting us caught you little fag."

"I-im-"

"Shut up. Now strip for daddy while he preps the needles." Nodding in shame I do as told hoping if I listened he'd take it easy on me. He grabs four needles and sits in his chair after dropping his pants and playing with himself.

"Come here." I go over and drop on my knees. He grabs my hair gently and pulls me toward his erection. I take him in my mouth looking up making sure I'm doing it right. He smiles and guides my head as I hear him groan above me. He brings one needle to my arm and suddenly I'm freezing cold. My body jerks. And boom...I'm awake and in the tub with a very worried daddy over me. I sit up quickly looking around.