1- Not a place for you

"I'm so excited. I heard they had a special guest tonight. I bet it's David Guetta." Stacey said, before scowling at a guy who bumped into her. I smiled at my high school friend as I tried to ignore the bad air around us. Did someone fart?

"Hey, get your hands off my butt." I glared at a guy who looks way too old to wear a snapback. He put his hands up in surrender and I turned around, looking back at Stacey who had an apologetic smile on her face.

"Once we're in, this will all be worth it." She said, sounding not so convinced herself, but I nodded anyways. I hoped it will be all worth it, because I was already getting annoyed by how this night turned out.

First we wanted to have a simple surprise party for our friend Jodie, or at least that's what I've been told. But turns out she was already partying in the club we're currently staying in line for and was expecting us. So knowing that, I was not sure if coming here was a spontaneous decision. And if it was planned, they did a great job at keeping me in the dark. Because if I would've known we were going to spend the night at the local club, I would've found an excuse not to come.

I guess I haven't changed since high school. And I believe my friends still know that I hate being surrounded by a big crowd like right now. But seriously, who does like that?

"We're almost in." Stacey's chirpy voice reached my ears again and I realized she was right. I could already see two bodyguards in the front, trying to keep the crowd calm. One of them was bold and visibly older. But he was very muscular and I had no doubt he did a great job.

The other one did have hair on his head and when my eyes travelled down to look at his face, they widened. He definitely looked better than the other one. In fact, I would almost call him attractive. Almost though, since he was a bodyguard and my grandmother once told me they all had a criminal record. That immediately turned me off, but he was still handsome.

"Hands off!" I pushed the guy next to me, another one than before, and turned to see Stacey getting past the two guards without showing her ID. I let out a breath, finally feeling relaxed.

At first I really didn't want to come here, because I was younger than all my friends. I was nineteen, whilst the rest of them were all twenty one to twenty two. Long story short, it meant that I was not allowed in a lot of clubs.

That's why when I had to show my ID, there was no way I would be getting inside. And that was also the reason I never really went to clubs, besides the simple fact that they were not my scene. I only let them persuade me into coming, because they said pretty girls would not have to show their ID's. Even if I had to, Stacey would get me inside somehow. Either by flirting with the guard or pulling some strings.

"ID." The sweet smile I gave the bodyguard in front of me vanished when I heard his words. I glanced at Stacey, whose eyes widened before nodding and pulling my ID out of my wallet. I showed it to him and he lifted an eyebrow while reading my data. Close up, I noticed that the guy had tattoos that went up to his neck. Damn, I don't think I've ever met someone who had a tattoo that went up their neck. It looked...painful, yet interesting.

"Go home, this is not a place for you." He stated, before looking back at me. He had a gum in his mouth and I had a hard time focusing on what he was saying. Is he really about to kick me out? I stood in line for almost an hour, just to go home? Fortunately Stacey came to my rescue as she tapped him on the shoulder from behind.

"What?" He asked her, even though his glaring eyes were still focused on me and I felt myself gulp in...respect. Stacey frowned up at him, before looking back at me with a 'what-the-fuck' kind of look and I shrugged.

"What seems to be the problem, sir?" She asked the guard, who was now busy letting some teenage girls through. Seriously?! He glanced at Stacey and then pulled me next to her in front of the open door. My friend smiled at me in triumph, but the guy didn't let me go with her as his hand was still around my elbow.