13- To his place

After I practically kicked my friends out, Elijah and I sat on my couch. We weren't watching t.v., nor did we talk. We just enjoyed each other's company silently, while he ran his fingers up and down my sides. But then I remembered something.

"So tell me. Why didn't you pick up all day?" I asked him, playing with his back hair. He laughed, pulling away. My eyes widened.
"Are you ticklish?" I asked and he stood up when I was about to touch his back hair again.

"Your nails are just so tickling." He explained, before smiling.
"You wanna know why I wasn't available all day?" He asked and I nodded. He stuck out his hand and I took it, letting him pull me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked when he pulled me outside and towards his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I thanked him before stepping inside. Elijah rounded the car and soon sat on the driver's seat.

"Be patient." He smirked as he backed out. I leaned back in my seat and refrained from asking him again. I hated surprises and he knew that.

But I waited anyways, since I didn't have another choice. I watched the passing trees outside and enjoyed Elijah's hand on my thigh. Soon I saw where he was heading. He killed the engine and stepped outside. I let him open my door before walking outside as well.

"A gym?" I said unsure, making it sound like a question. But it was definitely a gym, since the building I was staring at was called Jim's gym. Very original.
"My gym. Well, my manager's gym. But he bought it for me." Elijah took my hand and pulled me forward.

"It has gotten harder to workout in a public gym, since people found out where I hung out." He said as he pulled out a key and opened the door.
"I mean it does say it on the internet." I blurted out, before realizing what I just said.

"You looked me up?" He smirked down at me and I rolled my eyes.
"When I first met you." I blushed.
"So adorable." He kissed my nose and I giggled.
"Stop." He chuckled in answer, before pulling me inside.

I gaped at the interior. It looked way more modern than the facade showed. I actually expected to see a somehow rundown gym, with old treadmills and such. But the walls were painted white and the areas were separated by glass walls. I saw the latest work out machines in here.

"We've been working on this gym for ages. Only today did we finish the final parts of buying this building. It took so long and I'm sorry I didn't tell you or picked up. I was still kind of shocked that you wanted me to come to this dinner tonight. It totally slipped my mind after that." He kissed the top of my head.

"It's okay. I'm just glad you came. I was afraid you changed your mind." I admitted.
"Lilah, I said I would come for you. I keep my promises." He said and I reached up to kiss his lips. He smiled against my lips, before pulling away way too soon.

"Come on, I'll show you the lockers." He pulled me towards the lockers and I saw a sticker on each one of them. I walked closer and saw his stage name on them. My eyes widened.

"Prince Charmink?" He chuckled at that and came to stand by my side.
"Yes, that's my stage name. But people keep calling me Prince Charming. It's not a big deal, I mean it sounds the same." He shrugged.

"Wow. How long did it take you to come up with that name." I teased, smirking and he rolled his eyes, a small smile on his lips.
"Shut up." He joked and I laughed. Not even the internet spelled his name right.

"So, the reason why I brought it up tonight, was because I remembered you telling me about your brother's dream. And this is not exactly what he wanted, I'm sure. But we still need someone to run this gym, manage all the machines and stuff and I instantly thought of Jason. We still haven't decided on a name for this gym, so he could do that too. I don't know, maybe he doesn't even want to." Elijah informed me and I found it incredibly sweet of him.