chapter 2: Charge

::

"Come in." The booming voice of the hokage vibrated through the walls.Naruto,Sakura and Sasuke entered.

The hokage Sat in her chair,arms folded in front of her face,lips formed in a straight line. 

Honey coloured eyes clashed with celadon ones. "Sakura,are you sure about this?" She questioned her young student. "Hai Tsnuade-sama. Don't worry,I've learnt from the best how to handle these situations." Sakura said with a cheeky grin, earning a smirk from Tsunade.

A sigh escaped Tsunade's lips, "very well then. You better meet your charge. Come in."

A man with scruffy brown hair, tanned skin and  hazel coloured eyes walked in. Immediently his eyes wandered over to Sakura,obsorbing her features from head to toe. A perverted grin formed onto his face. "Well hello there beautiful." He said to Sakura (who was trying hard not to pummel him underground).

Sensing the uncomforable tension (which was rapidly increasing as Naruto openly glared and Sasuke's moodiness which increased ten fold as well), Tsunade cleared her throat.
"This is Toshio. You'll be escorting him to the land of rice paddies."

Toshio's eyes immediently wandered off to Tsnuade's breast. A large vein popped out of her forehead, but she  managed to calmly command them to leave with a "dismissed."

::

To say she was mad was an understandment. Sakura was beyond the point of livid.

"Aaww,a frown doesn't suit your beautiful face." Toshio pouted. "Don't worry,I'm here you can hug me-" before he could come closer, Naruto came in between them. "She doesn't need you,right Sakura-Chan?" Naruto grinned before putting his arms around Sakura's shoulder.

That did it.  "Naruto....." she mumbled slowly. Naruto looked like he was ready to make a run for it. "Get your hand....." she formed her into a fist and with a loud cry of battle, punched Naruto right the face, "OFF OF ME!"

A new world record was made as Naruto flew across to the other side with a bruised eye and blood pouring out of his nose.

Toshio immediately hid behind Sasuke,however Sasuke had taken enough of this bullshit and activated his sharingan.

A fuming Sakura stroded towards them and gripped the collar of Toshio's shirt,who was now dripping in sweat. 

He looked at the Uchiha,fear clearly shown in his eyes, "Help me!" But Sasuke had another plan.

As he looked into Sasuke's eye, Crismon red overshadowed Toshio's vision, becoming hypnotized.

Sakura,unaware of the Fact that Toshio was hypnotized, drew her fist back and aimed a direct hit in his stomach. Just as she was about to give another blow, a hand on her shoulder stopped her.

"He's unconscious." Was the Only thing Sasuke said before picking Toshio up and throwing him at Naruto,who was still woozy from hitting atleast 50 trees.

"Carry him." Was the Only thing Sasuke said,before walking ahead with Sakura walking behind.

Naruto dragged the poor perverted soul,Toshio, through the forest.

::

And the second chapter has been written!

Will Toshio be in one peice by the time he gets to the land of rice paddies?
Or will the unfortunate soul give up halfway?

Btw, i have no idea how far the land of rice paddies is from Konoha😂
But bear with me,

Also,about my new sasusaku fanfic, I'll be writing it soon, i just need time.

Sorry if I don't update regularly,but I'll try my best. ✌

P.s. I didn't proof read this chapter,so there will be errors.