chapter 3: Camp

[A/n:]
Description of Toshio:
•hazel/ Brown eyes.
•Brown,slightly unruly hair.
•creamy/ slightly tanned skintone
•green bandana wrapped around his neck
•mesh undershirt with a ruffled grey/murky brown short sleeved shirt on top
•black pants- (bandaged on the top right thigh)
•normal civilian shoes

Well that's how I imagine him to be XD I'm not sure if I did a good job at explaining though *sweatdrop*

However if you have him pictured differently, that's fine ^-^

___________________________________

The day was fading,as twilight broke through. Strokes of purple,pink and amber shone through the clouds.

Sensing night time was to befall soon, Sakura spoke up. "We should set camp soon,it's getting pretty late."

The two ninja's agreed. Naruto looked at Toshio,who no longer looked as smartly or fancy dressed as he first did when they saw him.

"You'll stay far away from Sakura-Chan, ya hear me?" Naruto whispered to Toshio when Sasuke set out to find wood,whislt Sakura was busy setting up the tent.

Toshio grinned,but saw Naruto's eyes slowly turning demonic. "Y-yeah."

"Good."

Naruto's scrutinizing glare made Toshio squirm,however he was saved when Sakura called him over to help.

  ___________________________________

Once they set up camp,ate ( Toshio had to sit away from Sakura) they all made their way and fixed their sleeping spaces (Sasuke further away From the rest of the group.)

Getting up,Sakura walked over to Toshio,who seemed to be lost in his one thoughts- nothing like his usual,loud, perverted self.

Apon closer examination,she noticed a photo in his hand. A picture of a women,who was probably a year or so older than herself, in a beautiful kimono, her chocolate brown hair swept over her shoulders. The women herslef was the defintion of beautiful.

"What cha got there, Toshio?"
Startled by the pinkette, Toshio
Accidentally dropped the picture, but quickly picked it up.

"Ooh, um, this is my..." he looked a little lost, as if he didn't know- want-to say who she was. "It's ok you don't have to tell me, I was just inquiring." Sakura reasured him and gave a smile.

"Well she's actually my lover. However her father didn't approve of me,so we ran away. Alas, we were caught, and she fell in love with someone else." Toshio overdramatically put his hand in his face, covering his eyes.

Naruto let out a loud snort, clearly not believing the brunettes lies. Sasuke muttered a  'tsk', but nonetheless ignored them, and continued on lighting up wood to create a fire. Flying through hand signs, he blew out, uttering, "Fire style:fire ball justu!"

Even though sakura didn't believe it,she just nodded her head,and gave a few encouraging words.

Laying down,sakura let out a content sigh. Finally the day was over. Sasuke took watch first, since he was the most alerted one.

____________________________________

Sakura felt something squash closer to her. Ignoring it,she let out a huff and turned to face the other way.

"Aaaagh!" She screamed when she felt someone grope her, before bolting up and tossing the cover away.

Naruto and Sasuke were awoken due to her screaming and immediently brought their Kunai out, ready to attak.

"What happened Sakura-chan?" Naruto narrowed his eyes,looking around for any sign of threat.

When she still didn't reply, Sasuke turned around and nearly broke a sacred Uchiha rule; never show your emotions.

However, in this circumstance it was different. Toshio
Was curled up into a ball, his head resting on Sakura's chest and his hands....well,not in an appropriate place at all.

"Get off me you pervert!" Sakura cried,outraged before punching his head, causing two large bumps to form.

"Aowweeeee! That hurt!" Toshio rubbed his head where the bump had formed. 

"Serves you right!" Sakura huffed out,crossing her arms over her chest.
"Just what were you doing? You have your own space to sleep in!"

"But you're so comfortable." Toshio mumbled out, yawning. A huge tick Mark formed on sakura's forehead. 

Even though Sasuke kept a calm composure on the outside,his knuckles turned white as he clenched it. Naruto was already charging towards Toshio,clearly not caring whether he would still be in one peice.

Toshio, finally realised a blob of blonde advancing towards him with an object that could surely kill, rolled away, trying to hide behind Sasuke.

However Sasuke grabbed him by the color and kicked him in the stomach,before grabbing some of his hair and punching him square in the face.

Naruto skidded to a halt, but ended up grazing the right side of Toshio's cheek.

"What are you guys doing?! Trying to kill him?! We're supposed to protect him!" Sakura cried out.

Sasuke and Naruto couldn't care less. How could the girl have so much patience with a man like him?!

Sighing as Toshio, who now had large bumps on his head, bruises on his face and a graze which was pouring out crimson, started complaining, sakura got out her medical kit. 

Sure she could use her healing Jutsu,but why not reserve chakra?

Naruto grinned while Sasuke tried to suppress the grin that was coming when they saw an oh so familiar tube that sakura pulled out From her first aid kit.

"Now Toshio-kun this won't hurt one bit! In fact I'll apply it for you!"
Sakura clapped her hands, an almost too cheerful smile plastered on her face.

Oh boy,now he was in for it.

_____________________________________

A/n:

And that's chapter three!

Yes I know it's not my story isn't as good as People that have 1k votes and things like that,but meh I enjoy writing!

All comments and votes are greatly appreciated ^-^

I know I don't update regularly,but hellooooooooooo I have a life y'know -_-

Tell me what you think!

Q: do you like Toshio?

Lolololol XD

Buh-byeeeeeeeeeeee

                              ~101cupcakelover

●UNEDITED●