Chapter 4: Bandits

::

Naruto and Sasuke watched in anticipation as Sakura squeezed out some of the cream from the tube.

Toshio seemed oblivious,as he seemed to smile like a stupid idiot and leaned his face closer to Sakura's.

Applying the cream to his bruise, Sakura went in a circular motion and a satisfied grin formed on her face when Toshio cried out in pain.

"The cream is a special mix of herbs brewed together to have fast effects on healing wounds." Sakura explained.

"However the side effects are," she pressed her now creamed figures harder on Toshio's cheek, "that the cream burns the user's face for a while."

"Aaaagh!" Toshio jumped away from Sakura, in anime style, crying.
"That should do it." She smiled and put the tube away.

Naruto blew out, full on laughing, whilst clutching his stomach. Sakura had done that to him and Sasuke when they'd spar, and he knew as well as Sasuke how much it hurt.

-Flashback-

Sasuke and Naruto were still sparing. Beaten, bloody and bruised they each threw their own punches and kicks, which either were doged or completely missed its target.

"Kakashi-senei, don't you think you should stop them both from sparing now?"

Sakura looked at Kakashi, who seemed too engrossed in reading his Icha Icha paridise novel.

"Hmm?" Clearly, their perverted senei was not listening. Sakura sighed; it seemed she would have to take matters into her own hands.

"Sasuke-kun~ Naruto-Kun~" she called out a little too sweetly for their liking.

Naruto started at her, flabbergasted.
"E-eh?! Sakura-Chan are you alright?! You never call me 'Naruto-kun'!"

She only giggled. "Things can change. Anyways, both of you please come here."

Although she still had a sweet smile on her face, they knew better than to ignore her commands.

"Here's a cream that I made especially for you two."

She squeezed the paste out all too slowly for the liking and applied it on their bruises.

"GAAH!!! IT BURNS!!! IT BURNS!!!" Naruto ran around in a comical fashion, while flames were on his back in an anime style.

"W-what the hell did you do Sakura?" Sasuke strained out, clutching his now burning bruise. Unlike the dobe, Sasuke kept his composure, although he too felt like screaming.

Sakura only smirked.

-End of Flashback-

::

"Let's go. The sun has risen." Sasuke's lips tugged upwards, feeling happy due to Toshio's pain. Yeah it seemed sadistic, but he had it coming.

Packing up their belongings, they started continuing their journey.

::

"Look, there's another bunch of tavellers."

"D'ya think they have any goods?"

"I dunno, but it's worth a shot to see."

"On the count of three. One. . . Two. . . Three!"

Jumping from behind the bushes, the two bandits found themselves on the verge of being slit to their deaths by two deadly sharp Kunai's wielded by  blonde and black haired Shinobi's.

"We're sorry! P-please l-let us go!" One of the bandits cried out, "I d-don't wanna die!!! MUMMY!!!!" the other bandit wailed out it terror.

"Hn." Smashing both their heads together,they fell unconscious, with stars spinning around their heads.

"Well that was scary! I nearly lost my life!" Toshio hid behind Sakura in fear when the bandits had ambushed them.

Twitching Naruto turned towards the brunette. "How did you almost loose your life?! Teme and I protected you whilst you hid like a coward! Dattebayo!"

"Tch." Sasuke turned his head away, folding his arms, clearly annoyed that he was surrounded by fools and on the verge of perishing Toshio for good. If it wasn't a mission, Toshio would've been long gone. 

Sighing, Sakura walked on ahead, "come on, we should continue," looking at the map, she pointed her fingure at a drawing which seemed to be a small village, "the land of rice paddies is just a little further. If we keep on going we should reach by sunset."

Putting the map away, she looked over to her side and from her peripheral vision, she saw Sasuke to her left and Naruto to her right.

Sakura smiled widely, as the four of them continued their travel

::

[A/n:]

Sorry for the short updates!
I know I'm really bad at fighting scenes and description, but hey! I lean more to Humour not action,romance or drama!

Heheheh, sorry if there's any erros and stuff, I'll probably fix them after i finish writing this story....

But the question is, will I ever finish it? XD

Anymoos~ vote and comment!

I don't believe in "over commenting" pffft! What nonsense

                              ~101cupcakelover