Chapter 5: Home

::

Looking at the sight in front of them, Sakura's shoulder slumped down in disappointment.

She had thought Toshio's house would be grand and...well a mansion, however her dreams broke when she took in the view of a normal two story house.

'Weird.' She thought. 'Judging by his rich clothes, he should have a more grand house. But I guess, you can't really judge people by their outer appearance.'

"This is your house?" Naruto screamed, clearly on the same train of thought that Sakura had been in.

"Yep! Home sweet home!" He said as he opened the door and took a whiff of the inside as if it were a flower.

Sasuke looked at the structure of the house sceptically. Nonetheless entered with Sakura following behind and Naruto after her.

::

"Nii-san!" A young child came, running out of a room and tackled Toshio into a hug.

Toshio grinned and let go of the young boy. He ruffled his hair, which was the same colour as his. "Long time no see, eh Taka?"

The said boy smiled brightly, his cheeks sprayed rosy and clearly admiration shown For Toshio.

"I missed you Nii-san! You went for so long, I thought..." Taka's eyes started to brim with tears and let his face hang low, his thoughts that were dark were left hanging, but clear as to its end.

Toshio clearly knew what Taka had been thinking, and to clear the tense atmosphere, he let out a hearty laugh.

"You seriously didn't think I would leave you?" Toshio put a hand on Taka's small shoulders.

Taka, who had been looking downcast
Finally looked up. Surprisingly, Taka had large blue eyes, which were glassy from tears.

"After her...I-I thought...y-you-" Taka didn't finish his sentence as he delved into Toshio's chest, letting a waterfall flow freely from his huge, blue eyes.

Toshio immediately gave a bone crushing hug back, clearly he loved this boy dearly and Taka was important in his life.

Sakura's heart melted at the sight before her. Naruto seemed to have softened as the scene that unfolded before him as well.

Heh, I guess he's more than just a pervert. Naruto thought, his own memory of his childhood blurring in his mind.

::

Sasuke's heart blazed with different emotions.

Anger, frustration and envy. Anger and frustration for his loss of time and envy knowing that he'd never be able to hold his brother like that. Not any more. The brother he loved so much, turned into hatred the unfateful day he saw him standing over the dead corpse of his late parents.

Confusion, fear, hurt, shock, those emotions he felt that night. How he could do nothing, but beg to live whilst his whole clan was slaughtered.

His sharingan activated unknowingly, but a hand on his shoulder and a mummer of 'Sasuke-Kun' made him look up only for onyx to clash with emerald.

He looked around to see all eyes on him. Quickly deactivating his sharingan, he pushed Sakura's hand off him. Not harshly, but to let her know to let go.

Sakura understood and dropped her hands, looking away from him. Her heart clenched with pain, but she disregarded it and focused on Taka.

Sakura's eyes met Naruto's and she knew what he was thinking. The pain of his past was evident in his eyes, but it quickly dissipated as he flashed her one of his bright smile, which she returned with her own.

Walking towards the siblings, she bent down next to Toshio, who was clearly shocked at her actions. However, Sakura ignored him and her gaze fell on Taka's face, who stared at her in awe.

She gave him a squinted- eye smile and let out one her palms for him to put his own small hands to put in.

"Pretty lady...." He mumbled, shyly. Sakura only let out a small laugh and opened her eyes. "Thank you, young gentleman. Wanna be my friend?" Sakura indicated with her head to her hands, asking for permission.

Taka wiped his eyes and the snot that dribbled down with the back of his sleeves. His innocent orbs wide and round. Nodding Slowly, he slid his small hands in her own ones.

"Friends?"

"Friends." He grinned, forgetting about what happened previously.

Letting his other hand free from Toshio, Taka jumped onto Sakura and gave her a hug. Toshio and Naruto laughed at the boys antic as Sakura regained her balance and gave the gleeful boy a hug back.

Breaking the hug, but the joyful smile still plastered on his face, Taka looked back at Toshio. "She's the one right? We'll get her back like you-"

Before Taka could blurt more, Toshio smacked a hand on top of Taka's mouth to stop him from blabbering out anymore than ne already did.

Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura looked at the siblings, feeling suspicious. "What are you planning?" Naruto asked, eyerbrows creased together. Something is fishy.

Before Toshio could reply, a huge banging noise came from the front door.

::

A/n:

Ohohoho, what's this, Toshio has a brother?

Forgive me for my lack of creativity of his name XD I wasn't bothered to think of anything else..

And I'm so sorry for not updating this book the whole year!

But it's quality over quantity, right?

Could there be a possibility of Toshio X Sakura?
Or
Sasuke X Sakura?

Q: what do you think of Toshio now?
Do you still hate him?
Or has your view about him changed?
Or is it "I'LL HATE HIM FOREVER!"

or

"We'll see...."

Also, yes Team 7 has completed their mission, but...just stick around to find out XD

P.s. I've said this on Nearly every chapter, but this chapter hasn't been proof read, I'll do all of that later once I've finished writing the whole book/ fanfic.

~101cupcakelover