Chapter 6: Trouble

Before Toshio could reply, a huge banging noise came from the door.

::

A frantic look passed Toshio's face. "Quick, hide!" He hissed, looking at all the members of Team 7.

Something definitely wasn't right. "Who's knocking on the door?" Naruto asked, confused as to why Toshio would go all frenzy mode.

"Open up the damn door!" A voice blared from outside.

"Doesn't matter! Just trust me for now, and HIDE!" He whisper-yelled to them.

Before Naruto could even react, Toshio urged him up the stairs and locked him in the bathroom, then took Sasuke and Sakura by their forearm's and stuffed them in a closet. "What the-" before Sakura could even finish her sentence, Toshio slammed the door shut and a 'click' confirmed that it had been locked.

Sasuke was beyond pissed. First he annoys the he'll out of them through out the whole mission, and now  when they're finally free from this  dead weight, this happens and he's bossing them around?!

However he decided to stay put in the crammed space that barely had any light. Focusing on the noise outside the closet, he could make out the noise of the front door opening, and unfamiliar voices. They seemed to be discussing something.

"Sasuke - kun..." Oh how hard he was trying to ignore his teammate, which he nearly succeeded, went down in vain. He couldn't see clear, but now he focused more around his surrounding, Sasuke regretted it.

::

From the moment Sakura was stuffed into the closet with Sasuke, she couldn't focus at all. Barley an inch away from her, Sasuke pressed himself against the door, trying to create as much as distance between them. She too, pressed her self against the opposite wall, but the closet was too small.

Alas, even with the distance between them, they were close.

She knew that Sasuke didn't reciprocate her love for him. Before she was a clingy fangirl, however she learnt to give him space. Her heart still pounded uncontrollably. 'Calm down, Sakura. Control your emotions! Don't let him get to you, you shall survive this, no sweat - between her pep talk, Sakura felt something prickilling her chest area.

She froze, paralyzed. What, in the name of Kami, could it be? Slowly, she rotated her head to look down. When she saw nothing, due to the darkness, she scrutinized her eyes to get a better look.

Finally, her eyes adjusted to the darkness. No..it couldn't be. Fear completely took over her and a sense of panic over whelmed her. Tears formed on her water line, and she did what she hoped she never would've had to do.

"Sasuke - Kun..." Her voice sounded so pleading, but she couldn't help it. Oh why oh why, of all things, did a huge spider have to linger down there?

Oh dear Kami, what did I ever do to deserve this?

She knew being a shinobi she'd have to conquer all her fears, but she could not get over arachnopobia.

The fear of spiders.

So of course, when she saw the spider, her natural instincts were to scream, after calling for Sasuke, but just as she closed her eyes and was about to follow her insticts, a hand clammped over her mouth.

"Don't you dare make a noise. We're going to get caught." A voice hissed in her ear. 

Sakura looked up to see Sasuke. Even though the room was dark, Sakura could feel Sasuke glaring at her. Her teary eyes started back at his. She quickly nodded, aware of the creepy crawly that seemed to agonisingly still linger there. "P-please g-get i-i-it off..." she whispered.

If this were another time, place and situation, she wouldn't have dared ask the Uchiha for help, but this was a different situation.

The Uchiha, for the first or maybe be one hundreth time, wished that he hadn't accepted this mission.

True, he wanted to avenge his clan and make his brother pay for what he did, but the predicament he was in would make anyone wish they were in a volcano with hot lava sprewing or anywhere else for the matter, however fate, destiny, karma, whatever you want to call it, seemed to have other plans brewing up their sleeves while pulling the wrong strings.

::

"Eh, lad. You got the girl?" A tall, masculine man, with a bald head, questioned Toshio. His companion was a little shorter with a slightly disfigured nose, but nonethless they both were frightening.

"A-ah, you see, the thing is she needs more time and-" before Toshio could continue on, the tall guy grabbed him by the collar.

"ARE YOU  FUCKING KIDDING ME?! TWO WEEKS WAS PLENTY! WHERE'S THE DAMN GIRL?!"

"She's not here," Toshio wheezed out, the man's grip tightening around his windpipe with each passing breath.

"I Swear on your worthless life, if I find out you're lying, SHE will pay the price."

"N-no!" Toshio gasped out, but the man had already thrown him to the floor and gripped the door handle.

::

Yeah, I know I haven't updated in a while ;-;

I was supposed to update this, like two or three weeks ago, but problems, life and school kept interfering ;-;

And Sakura isn't weak. I don't mean for her to come out as weak, but she has a panic attak when she sees spiders, (lol so do I XD)

Anymoos~ Questions:

- who do you think Toshio and the man were talking about?

-what relationship could it have with Sakura?

-Will Sasuke get the spider off? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(He better, I mean I woulda screamed and cried so loudly that half the world would have woken up ._. )

-Any ideas? What do you think may happen?

-UNEDITED-

                                     ~101cupcakelover