chapter 10: Action

* this story still has not been completely revised or thoroughly checked - there will be errors here and there and I apologise for that *

DISCLAIMER : I still don't own Naruto :')

::

Team 7--and Toshio--were currently making their way to the rendezvous point.

"Toshio, stop looking at my butt!" Naruto whisper-yelled as they all crouched behind a bush, avoiding another group of bandits.

"I wasn't--"

"Shh!" Sakura sent a glare to the current duo that were on each other's throat, making them silently gulp and scramble away from each other.

Once the coast was clear, sasuke shifted his ear piece, and gave a singal for the rest of the group to follow his lead.

The group journeyed for what seemed like days on end to Toshio, but merely been a few hours.

Finally, they had arrived. The land was spacious; however in the middle was a forte, gaurded by high walls, each with razor-like spikes at the top.

Two men in helmets and heavy looking armour stood on gaurd, their expressions gouged as if they had been eating tangy lemons.

The team stood about five meters away, setting thier plan into action.

::

The earpiece buzzed on the other line, and Sakura let out a hiss.

"Naruto... could you not do that, please?" She asked for the umpteenth time and, again, tried to control the rage bubbling up inside her.

There would be no point in baiting out their location, or beating up their decoy for this mission.

So, with a deep breath, she turned around and fixed the damn thing for him.

At first, Naruto had been confused as to what had transpired, and then a  beaming mega-watt smile, "thanks, Sakura-chan!"

Currently, they had been pressed up against the outer edge of the wall, close enough to see what was going on, but not close enough to be caught.

Once Sasuke had given the signal, they would all go in and hopefully things would run smoothly from there on.

[A/n]

And that is a wrap for this chapter, folks XD I know it's short, but hey! There's more to come (hopefully) XD

Question:

•Do you think the plan will work?

Also, I'm really sorry I haven't updated sooner, I actually had this chapter ready but then I wanted to write more, but writer's block attacked once again ;-;

And I had a maths test yesterday, and a history test today (smh I didn't revise properly ;-;)

Anymoos~ hope you've all had a wonderful start to a new year so far! :D

                        ~101cupcakelover