Chapter 8: A new mission

::

"You have alot of explaining to do."
Toshio gulped at the sight of a cross-armed Sakura; her posture screaming rage as a tick mark formed on her forehead.

Naruto looked as if he was ready to pound him six feet under and Sasuke. . .well Sasuke was always ready to pound him to death.

Toshio sighed; there was no point in hiding the truth from them now.
He shrunk lower into his seat.

"My sister has been kidnapped by those people who came before. I've tried my hardest to get her back, but they're too strong in numbers."

"That's when I heard about konoha. At first I was so happy, until I realised I didn't have enough money to pay, so I decided I'll get the cheapest pay and get my sister back by trading you, Sakura. I know it was selfish of me and I truly do regret it. So I guess, now you know the truth. I guess it's goodbye then."

Guilt washed over Toshio as he looked down on the table surface. And for the first time, Team 7 was silent. That was until. . .

"Woah, I didn't know that." Yep, the one and only Naruto.

Toshio gave a bitter smile, "I guess you guys hate me, huh?" Sasuke snorted. Hate would be an understandment.

"We're done our mission. We have no reason to linger behind." The raven spat, even if he did feel slighly bad for the brunette.

The silent pinkette furrowed her eyebrows. They had completed their mission and were now completey free to go. . . But it didn't settle with Sakura to leave with regret.

"We're staying. And helping Toshio out." She stated, her voice firm and her eyes hard.

Naruto started at her before breaking his signature grin and striking out his thumb, "it's a new mission! Believe it!"

Sasuke sighed, yet nonetheless smirked. "Someone has to look after two idiots."

"Who did you call idiot, idiot?!" The blonde spat in retort.

"Hn, dobe."

"Teme!"

"Dobe!"

"TEME!"

"DOBE!"

"ENOUGH, BOTH OF YOU!" Sakura huffed, annoyed at her two bickering teamates.

Toshio stared at all of them in awe, before letting out a chuckle. There was alot more to Team 7 then what meets the eye, he thought. He glanced at the pinkette and smiled.

::

Haha, :D

How are y'all??

AND RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL MY FELLOW MUSLIM POTATOES AND THOSE WHO ARE NON-MUSLIM I HOPE YOU HAVE A FABTABULOUS DAY!

Yee, what do you think of Toshio now?? :')

OOH AND MEMES, COS WHY NOT? ;)

• UNEDITED CHAPTER•

~101cupcakelover