Chapter 7: Stupid Spider

::

Naruto had rushed down the stairs as soon as he heard the door slam shut only to see Toshio lying on the floor, half- conscious.

"Oi, get up you pervert!" He shouted, but Toshio didn't budge.

'Time to take extreme measures then.'

"Sexy-No-Jutsu!"

Let's just say Toshio went off to what he would call heaven, leaving a frantic Naruto behind.

::

His fingures slowly reached up. Gulping, Sasuke refused to look the pleading celadon eyes that begged him to take the damn spider off and get over it.

Yet, with each passing dust that floated by, Sasuke's bruise on his ego only seemed to be swelling.

Sakura knew this was torture for Sasuke, and for herself, but her mind went haywire, unabling to think clearly as she felt the wretched spider still lingering on her body.

As his hand touched the spider- which seemed to have made itself comfortable on her chest area- the little closet door flung open revealing a panicky Naruto in view.

"Sakura-Chan! Teme I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to kill Toshio, I just used the sexy jutsu and then he-" Amidts his long apology, Naruto's eyes nearly popped out at the. . .slightly inappropriate sight in front of him.

"Sasuke, you teme! You- you! How could you! Poor Sakura-chan! Get away from her you perv!"

He immediately screamed and grabbed Sakura by her wrist and pulled him behind his orange jumpsuit back.

The spider had been long gone, as if it had never been there. Sakura looked down, and sure enough, no spider. She let out a breath that she had been holding, before realising what their current situation was.

Sasuke sighed in irritation. Yet, he was thankful for Naruto intruding- even if it did look inappropriate. Truth be told, Sasuke was still a growing boy and his crazy hormones did not make it easy for him.

"Dobe, it wasn't what it looked like."

"Oh yeah? Well what else could it have been?" Naruto challenged the raven haired boy.

"Naruto, Sasuke-Kun is right. It- it was a s-s-spider." She shuddered, remembering the aweful creature.

Naruto looked questioningly, but Sakura only sighed.

"Long story short, there was a spider and I asked Sasuke-Kun to get it off."

Naruto creased his eyebrow, before realisation hit him.

"Dammit! Why couldn't it be me instead of him! Though, I was beginning to think Sasuke is in love with me, but atleast I know he isn't Sas-Gay!" Naruto laughed, before realising the dark aura surrounding his teamates.

"Naruto. . ."

"Dobe. . ."

Gulping, Naruto began to sweat bucket loads.

"Hehe. . .Where's the escape route?"

Let's just say, Naruto was in a pretty bad shape and thrown onto the floor with the long forgotten, Toshio.

And all the while, the spider began to weave itself a new home somewhere.

::

Yee an update! Lel this Is kinda like a filler and actual update since I haven't been update propely because of my exams.

More shall be revealed later on XD

Q:

What do you think will happen in the future? Any ideas?

Welp! 'Till next time my fellow nincumpoops!

•THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED!•

~101cupcakelover