Chapter 1 Mike's Story

Well hello how are you? Well that good I think, but you are probably wondering why you are here reading this. I'm just gonna get this out of the way and let you get to the story. My name is Mike Aston, I am sixteen years old and I live with my sister Anna and our adopted parents in New York. Recently I have discovered a power that I have been keeping a secret. A secret so horrific it will shock you and the rest of the world but ill let you get on with the story and how my life changed.

"Wake up you bloody bastard." Said Mike's mother.

"Fine, Fine I'm getting up." Said Mike.

As I was getting up from my slumber, my mother walked downstairs to cook breakfast. My dad told me to pack my bags up, and that my sister is coming to get me. But with a grin on his face he seemed happy to get rid of me. The phone rang a few minuets later. "Hello...Hello...Anyone their." Said Susan." As she answered the phone their was no answer to a unknown number. I thought that was unusual. Then the unexpected phone call came back and I was told to answer.

"Hello." Said Mike.

"Hello Mike how are you." Said Unknown."

"Um Who is this?" Said Mike.

"You should know. But first pack your bags and meet your sister." Said Unknown

"Wait where?" Said Mike.

"She has been waiting for three years in the same place that your adopted parents hid her and would never let you find out your true destiny." Said Unknown.

The strange person hung up the phone and that was the end of the conversation. "I have to keep this to myself and leave soon as possible." Said Mike. Later that night Mike went to bed and slept on that conversation. If it was only like that unknown person got into his dreams and led him to his first clue on finding his sister and his destiny.

"Mike...Mike follow your destiny, follow what you were born to be." Said the unknown voice.

"Where do I need to go." Said Mike

His dream was so vivid, a peace of the puzzle leading to his destiny was unraveling. "Follow me if you want to live." Said the unknown. Mike followed the strange voice closer to the statue of liberty. What strange voice? Wait, it was a woman's voice. As he got closer and closer the voice became more vivid of his imagination. Then the sudden pause of walk. He had woken up.

"Get up..Get up you fucking bastard." Said Susan.

"I'M GETTING UP YOU DUMB BITCH." Said Mike.

"Don't you talk to me like that." Said Susan.

Susan walked over to mike and grabbed his lamp and smashed it to his head. "HOW YOU LIKE ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT." Said in a constant scream and angered tone. Mike turned around and took his dagger into her heart. "NO BITCH HOW DO YOU FUCKING LIKE ME NOW." With cheer and happiness that his pain is almost over. He walked down the stairs into in his adopted dad's study and shot him in the head with a shotgun.

"Finally my pain is over." Said Mike.

"Holy shit the cops." In a worried mood he ran for his life.

The sirens were coming closer as he stole his dad's car and ran straight toward the Statue of Liberty. If wasn't for his lucky life, he did make it on the six o'clock news like it was his "dream".

"Pull the car over now." Said the police.

"Hell no I'm getting away from here far far away." Said mike.

As Mike was driving a good one-hundred miles per hour, he was getting closer to his destination. Once more the cops kept telling him to pull over and yet once he never did pull over.

"Pull over the car." Once more said the police.

"God no you dirt bags." Said mike

Now finally made it to his destination, Mike ran up to the tallest place of the Statue of Liberty. The cops following behind and have him surrounded. "There is no where you can go boy." Said police. With no words to say a beam of light came out from above and lifted him high and the police dropped their guns and looked at Mike leaving with angel wings behind him. It was only when he left he fell into a deep sleep and didn't wake up for awhile.