Chapter 4 Winter's Blood

"We gather here today for our beloved Queen Miranda. A wonderful women who gave all to strive our nation and our world. We pray under her name and let piece one day to come back to this world. We pray for her protection and let her go up above to the high heavens and let God save her from these misery dark days." Said the priest.

As the priest gave the opening ceremony speech to Queen Miranda death. Anna was asked to come up next and say what she had to say.

"Now everyone stand up for princess Anna." Said the priest.

"Thank You Father." Granted by Anna.

"Men and women we stand here today before my mother's grave to say our goodbye's and pay our respects to a wonderful women who bled for us. A women who protected us from the darkness that this lurks above us. Lets all bow our heads ad pray in silence for my mother." Anna said with tears.

Mike walked out of the church to cry and vent out his words. But as he walked out of the church, a big red snow storm came after the city. He begun to wonder that snow wasn't red and heavy. He ran back into the church and locked the doors.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW." Screamed in panic.

Anna looked out of the window and saw men and women die from a deadly red mist.

"What the fuck?" Anna said to herself in grief.

"Mike this way, we can take the underground passage to the castle." Anna said.

Mike followed Anna back to the castle, as the bloody snow came through the city. As Anna and Mike walked back to the castle, the bloody snow lurked it's way into the church and killed everyone and took Queen Miranda body. Mike looked behind him and saw the red snow lurking on the walls.

"ANNA!!!!" Screamed loudly.

"What Mike." Asked Anna.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" Screamed Mike.

Both Anna and Mike ran back to the castle away from the bloody snow. As they made it back to the castle Anna looked out of the window and saw Dragons coming through the bloody snow that was calming down.

"Mike look!" Anna said.

"Holy Shit Anna." Mike's jaw dropped.

The Dragons were flying around the city, breathing their fire as the Dragon King came through.

"Let my wrath get you Keltepo. I came back for you Mike and Anna." Said the Dragon King.

"Guards Put the Gate down now." Requested from Anna.

As so when Anna requested for the gates to be down, the guards did what they were told. But unfortunately The Dragon King unleashed his biggest wrath yet.

"I call on my biggest possession yet. I call for you my Phoenix. Son of the Sun God Pheoneria. Call down my bloody Rain. Let the deadly disease run through this city." Said the Dragon King.

When the Dragon King put the curse on Keltepo, he released the dark gray clouds and the bloody rain to the city. As if all human life would no longer be.

"Ill be back for you Mike and Anna." Said his goodbyes.

Mike turned to Anna and asked her a reluctant question.

"Anna what are we gonna do now"

"We have no choice my brother beside leave this world and fight for our world back. Guards get all the men that are still alive on to the space ship. We leave as soon as possible." Requested Anna.

Mike and Anna got all the men that were still alive on to the spaceship and left Keltepo for good. When they left the Dragon King didn't realize that they didn't left yet, and he blew up Keltepo.

"My men we need to fight back for our world. We need to kill the man who ruined everything for us." Said Mike.

Mike took out his phone from Earth and surprisingly it had still worked and he started to listen to music. As Mike was listening to music Anna went ahead and lead the ship to Jario, the planet that belongs to their aunt Queen Susana.

"Mike ill be back later." Said Anna.

"OK see you later Anna." Replied Mike.

" Oh my favorite song." Said Mike.

Mike started to sing his favorite song. "Shine bright like a diamond. Shine bright like a diamond."

"My majesty we can see Jario right ahead of us." Said Captain Marcus.

"OK Marcus take us full speed." Said Anna.

As Anna led the spaceship right into Jario, her aunt was ready to greet her from the existence of a long time ago like they never met. But it was only stories that Anna heard from her mother about her aunt. The good part is her aunt held something valuable that would help them on their war.