Chapter 10 The Missing Truth

Anna and Mike looked all over the room for the truth and what had happened. Sydney tried holding off the darkness from coming into the room.

"Where the hell is this thing?" Asked Mike.

"I don't know but all I can say is, whoever was here first must have taken it."

"Well I hope not."

The darkness came closer and closer to the room with the pounding noises against the door.

"Hurry up guys the darkness is coming closer." Said Sydney.

"We can't find it Sydney." Said Anna.

"What?"

"Yea we can't find it." Said Mike.

"You can't do one right thing can you."

"What you mean?" Said Anna.

"Ha ha you fools."

Sydney turned around and opened the door.

"What are you doing Sydney?" Asked Anna.

"Something I should of done a long time ago."

"What are you talking about?" Asked Anna.

"You dumb bitch. You don't understand do you."

The door smacked open and the darkness came into the room. The darkness had turned Sydney into a black shadow. Then all the sudden a strange man started to walk towards the room where Anna and Mike were in.

"Anna, Mike grab my hand now." Strange noise coming from above.

Anna and Mike looked above into the light and took the hand of a women. Sydney try grabbing Mike's ankle to pull him down, but she failed at it. The strange women pulled Anna and Mike through the light and made them blind for a quick moment. To that moment they were out of Marta for good and somewhere strange.