Chapter 3 Love and Death

As Mike and Dylan were heading out to the courtyard, Miranda collapsed to the ground and started to get pale. Anna rushed to get her mother to her room. Without knowing where Mike was, she didn't bother to get him and asked for the doctor and told everyone that this was an emergency. On the other hand Mike and Dylan were on their date and right before they kissed, Lucinda warned Mike about his mother and told him to rush up to her room.

The doctor came into the queen's room and checked her out for at least an hour. After one hour he finally saw that the queen was poisoned. Anna requested for the castle to be under a lock down.

"Guards make sure no one get in or out of this castle until we find out who did this." With anger she screamed.

The guards rushed to get the gates closed and Anna rushed to the feast hall to search everyone. As Anna and Mike went down the list and their was only one person left Dylan. For a couple of hours of looking for Dylan he must of escaped and left before getting the castle to close. This is what led Anna to believe that Dylan was behind the murder of her mother, this had also left Mike into a heartbroken state of mind and thought that Dylan was a great guy. But thinking really close he wasn't a great guy.

"Anna!" Screamed Mike

"Yes Mike?" Replied worried.

"He running away..." Crying with dark passion.

"Guards stop him." Screams in anger.

As Anna grabbed Mike to hold him back from killing the only thing that got close to him, Dylan ran away to his dad's spaceship and left Keltepo. While the guards were chasing him another spaceship came into play and bombed the town square. This was a moment of truth that he had returned for his revenge. Only if Mike knew what he had gotten into, he wouldn't had of taken the risk of fallen in love again.

"Anna I can't do this. I have one thing to say my people." Said Mike.

"If this world will stand tall to all that has broken us. But if we all try to go out together to this unforgivable war. I hope you all pray that your dignity is not on the floor and that you can raise it. Stand up and stay. I hope you pray that you make it safe. I hope you pray that you would one day make our world a safe place to live in. So once again stay with your kingdom and king and fight this unforgivable war and kill all those who kill us." Said to all in the crowed.

After Mike had told everyone his word, he left to his quarters to plan this brutal battle against his uncle and to get his revenge of his mother. This was not the end for all but justice. Mike knew he only had one chance to win back his kingdom on Dreagen. As Mike was planning his battle attacks, Anna went off to town to recruit men for war and to help women and children with things that they need to survive.

"All men I speak to you from the king. We need your help to win our planet back. Our world that we originally came from. Dreagen has been taken over from the most dangerous person in our Galaxy and we need to stop him." Shouted by Anna.

All the men proceeded to the castle beside one. A man with a cloak over his head and would never be revealed until he met the king himself. Anna asked herself if it is even safe now to trust anyone alone with the king. While every man was walking to the castle to enroll themselves into the army Anna was helping women and children out buy providing shelter and food.

"Thank you all for coming to enroll into the war. We appreciate it very much, but first can you please make two lanes that are listed in last names." Said Mike.

All the men got into two lines that was sorted by last names. Mike went back inside and the strange man followed him into the castle. Mike stopped in a corridor and looked behind him. As Mike turned around, the man took his cloak off and pulled a sword out and started to battle with him. Mike took his sword out and started to fight back. Right their in the corridor both Mike and the strange man were fighting. As that was happening Anna made her way back to castle as she felt that their was something wrong.

"Who are you?" Asked Mike.

"You should know dad!!!" Replied with a smile.

Mike dropped his sword and fell to his knees.

"What do you mean?" Asked with tears coming out.

"To save your life dad." Replied with taking his arm out.

Mike's son took his arm out to give him a help up. Mike asked for his name and with only one word his name was Arthur.

"How did you get here?" Asked Mike.

"Well it is a long story father." Replied Arthur.

Anna walked into the corridor and stopped as she looked at Arthur and knew who he was.

"Dad is that you?" Asked Anna.

Arthur replied.

"No I'm not. I'm Mike's son. Everyone tells me I look like my grandfather."

"Oh well how is this possible Mike is only sixteen." Replied Anna.

"I know, I came back from the future to warn him." Paused after breath.

Anna, Mike and Arthur sat their as Arthur told his story and how he got to Keltepo. This had shock Anna and Mike and what their future beholden them. Sitting by a fire and talking for hours A nasty storm came through and wiped all the power out. So it was Arthur started his story.