Ćɧąקŧɛř 1

Rae's POV
As the alarm ticked off, I woke with a startle struggling to switch it off as master had warned me about the annoying sound, I had just 10 minutes till I had to wake him up and 15 till his breakfast ad I woke up rather late today following the vigil I had to hold till he came back yesterday I scurried off to the kitchen to make a breakfast of bacon, pancakes and eggs and I still had to get to work, I worked at a bookstore down the street after a series of continuous begging for permission from master I recalled how I got here in the first place as I served his food.

I was shivering untder the bridge I had just run away from home tired of abuses from my stepfather, he got custody of me when my mother died he gave me a place to stay and I signed an agreement that I would never leave him because I was in a desperate situation(flashback over).

I glanced at the clock in the dining and it was already quarter past six and i hadn't even woken him up yet, I didn't want to get punished early in the morning so I ran up the stairs to his room I opened the door and I saw him in a towel just coming out of his bathroom, my eyes scanned his body from his toned six pack to his chiseled jawline up to meet cold blue eyes

"someone woke up  little late today",
I was about to start apologizing when

" never mind I woke up on the right side today but let this not repeat itself",

as I walked out of the room I slapped myself and mentally scolded myself for finding him the least bit attractive I got to my bedroom took a bath and changed into a casual sweater and jeans I pulled up my hair in a messy bun and ran downstairs to meet empty plates and a note  'be back by 4pm and no boys'

I stacked the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and set it I cleaned the table and left for the store.