chapter 6

Rae's POV
So much had happened yesterday and I had to control myself from grinning as I walked behind Demitri's mum who had requested for him to take her to the airport.

I closed the door behind them and walked to the library to get a book to while away time, suddenly I heard knocks I wondered who it was since it was too early for demitri to be back
I opened the door and saw midge

" hey Rachel good to see you again"

" hey midge, it's a pity u just missed Demitri he stepped out a few minutes ago" she chuckled,

"its you I came to see"

" oh"  " he told me he would be taking you to an exclusive event this night so I should help you get ready by 8:00pm, well let's go"

" alright" we walked out of the house and into her car we got to the mall and I was in awe of the size of the stores in it, we entered one and midge was apparently familiar with the store owner, we walked through the store and she seemed to pick something from every rack we passed, a thousand and one dresses later I settled on a long black dress that hugged my curves nicely with a low back line, then we shopped for shoes accessories and whats not.

We got home around 5pm and midge helped me dress up and style my hair in a messy bun and by exactly 8 pm we heard the intercom and midge let demitri in.

Demitri's POV

I was getting impatient at the meeting was taking longer than expected, I snuck out and told Joe to take me home .

" Its Demitri, open up" I spoke into the intercom, knowing Rachel would be upstairs the door opened up to Midge          
"She's upstairs already waiting for you".

I nodded walking past her and straight to my room to change into fresher clothes, I got downstairs and she still hadn't come down.
"Rachel" I shouted, I was anxious to see her.

" Is someone getting impatient"

" Midge, you scared me its not cool to sneak up on people like that"
"Mmmhmmm... I hear you"

We heard the click of heels and our heads turned and I saw her, if he a em had a twin it would be her, eyeing her from head to toe I wished I could take her there and then.

"Hey, hey lover boy come back to life"   Midge said clapping behind my ears
" c'mon let's go" She walked ahead of me and Joe who had been waiting patiently opened the door of the limo

"Demitri please I worked hard on the make-up at least wait till after the party before you ruin the lipstick"

"Yes ma'am" I chuckled " also I'll just stay here for the night"
"No problem, Mi casa , e su casa"  She laughed and shut the door of the limo.

As we drove on a long silence ensued, later on we both opened our mouths to talk at the same time " well you go first" I said

"I just wanted to ask where we were going to??"

" Oh, its a charity function and a lot of my business partners would be there too. My turn".
I placed one hand on top of hers and placed the other on her cheek as I used my thumb to caress her lower lip

"You look exceptionally beautiful tonight"   I took my lips in hers and it wasn't long before she responded biting down on my lower lip as my tongue worked through

" We are here" Joe announced parking the car and rolling down the window that shielded us from his sight

" Don't forget no comments for the press" I got down and held her hand as she got down too, the press started the usuals she looked, waved and smiled at the cameras and I smiled too not for the press but for the girl I had fallen for.

A/N: THE DRESS IS ON TOP OF THE CHAPTER, SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT I REALLY WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU, ALSO I'M BEGINNING TO FALL FOR DEMITRI...