chapter 3

Rae's POV
As I woke up I scanned my surroundings and noticed a drip attached to my wrist, master entered the room 'how are you feeling now'

I tried to nod but I whimpered ad pain coursed through my head 'try not to move' he said rubbing my hand' to be brutally honest I hate seeing you like this but sometimes you just piss me off' I wanted to explain try to make him see reason but even I knew it was best I didn't talk, he took my face in his hands and planted a kiss on my forehead and left the room saying nothing else

I acknowledged the fact that I actually had feelings for this man.

Demitri's POV
Midge was a doctor and my childhood friend she was the only person that actually understood me 'hello mister' she said waving a hand in front of my face' midge thank you so much for your help and coming on such short notice...'
She cut me short

' I don't get why you do this to her even with your hard exterior you and I both know you love her why don't you just forget the past and be mature and show her you love her'
she hugged me and blew me a kiss as she walked out of the door she was right I was in love with Rachel.

Unknown POV
I wrapped my hands around her waist as she turned around I carried her and set her up on the kitchen counter my eyes roamed her body as she ran her hands through my hair and my lips crashed into hers it took a while but she responded.

Demitri's POV
I heard a knock on the door waking me up 'come in' I looked at her up to down she was so beautiful 'sir...' 'Just call me demitri' ' OK sir I mean sir demitri...demitri' I burst into laughter ad her face highlighted red, she looked hilarious when nervous, ' anyways how was your night' 'fine' she said eyes popping you're free to go' ' thank you, also breakfast is ready' she closed the door wide eyed.

Rae's POV
As I strolled back to the kitchen I was more than shocked at his behaviour this morning I also remembered the dream I had overnight, I heard his footsteps down the stairs he sat at the table and ate breakfast, I ran up to my room for a quick shower I came out of the bathroom with a towel a knock came suddenly and demitri walked in he looked at me and I blushed and bit my lip nervously ' I came to talk to you actually I didn't realize you were a bit'  he cleared his throat, 'so I think you should quit your job today'

I wondered why

' can I drop by there later and tell the store owner'

'ok no problem see you later'

as he shut the door I waited to hear the sound of the main door, I wondered why he was so different today.

Later in the day as I walked to the store I couldn't think of any reason why he wanted me to quit working at the bookstore, I walked through the door and heard the bell that went off whenever anyone entered' Rachel what happened to you today you came a little late'  I heard mrs Jamieson say from behind the counter she was a little old so I walked over to her to get a good hearing distance from her

' I have to resign Mrs jamieson' ' awwwn why' we both turned simultaneously as we heard the bell I saw demitri and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor

" good day mrs Jamieson, close your mouth rae" he took mrs Jamieson hand and kissed it ' awwn Rachel where did you get such a handsome gentleman and how come I don't know him'

' I'm her fiance and we live together and we need more time together' he whispered something into her ear and she giggled

" bye Rachel Make sure you reserve invites for me for the wedding" she shouted as we walked out.

'You know you don't have to stare at your shoes when your walking with me' I looked up and giggled.

A/N: THANKS TO EVERYONE FOLLOWING AND READING JAH BLESS.