Chapter 1

Mia

Me and my boyfriend of three years, Scott, have an appointment today with our new therapist Dr. Anthony.

Dr. Anthony isn't just some regular therapist who sits and gives you useless advice on your failing relationship that'll probably never work. He's a certified sex therapist for married couples/non married couples.

My best friend Tiana knows him personally and so she recommended him for us.

You see, Scott is a great guy and he's amazing at everything he does except in bed. Our problem is that his dick is just too damn small. It's not pleasing at all. It's shaped so oddly and don't get me started on his ball... and yes I said ball, not balls.

The first night I decided to give up my goods to him, ya girl was READY. He teased me and boasted about his package the entire night. And once it came time for us to start he started acting weirdly. He slowly unbuttoned his pants and slid them down super slow. The room was a little too dark for me to even see a print. And finally I grew impatient and grabbed his underwear and slid them down myself. He jumped back quickly and used his hand to cover his dick.

It took everything in me to not laugh. I held in many tears and slowly took a deep breath. Deep down I was hoping that it was just a dream but sadly it wasn't.

And so as you can see, I need some assistance. I can't even remember what a real orgasm feels like. A girl can only take but so much shit.

____________________________

Dria

My boyfriend Daryl and I have been dating for about 6 months now. And like any relationship, we have our problems too but we never let the petty things get in the way.

Although we've only been together for a short period of time, I can honestly say that I love him. I love everything about this man... well I did up until a few nights ago.

After a few rounds of him blowing my back out this nigga had the audacity to bring up a threesome. A damn THREESOME. We've only been together for 6 fucking months and he's already comfortable with bringing another hoe in to bed. Acting like I'm not pleasing him enough. He must've lost all his damn marbles if he think I'm going to agree on bringing some random in to our home in our bed just to satisfy his dusty ass.

I might sound a little childish, hell maybe even possessive but I don't give a damn. What I won't do is share my man with nobody. Some women are okay with that but I don't play that. So luckily, through my best friend, I heard about a therapist in town so Daryl and I for sure will be stopping by.
___________________________
Lauren

My fiancé Mike and I have been engaged for 1 year now. We've been together for a total of 4 years.

I won't bore you and go into detail about our intriguing romance and I'll just jump right to it. The other night after having sex, Mike and I got into a huge argument. He called me the b word. No I don't mean a bitch, he ain't stupid. I mean.. boring. And not personality wise but boring in bed.

He went on for almost an hour on how I just only like doing missionary and how I only lay there and how I barely moan. Every once in a while, I will do reverse cowgirl. And don't get me started on oral, I absolutely hate giving oral. Have you ever tasted sperm ? It's disgusting. It's too warm and salty.

He wants me to be more spontaneous and try more moves. But I just don't got it in me. It's not that I'm not sexually attracted to him or that I'm not comfortable because I am, but I just. I don't know honestly. That's why I'm hoping this new therapist, who goes by Dr. Anthony can help us since he's sooo great at what he does.

____________________

Sorry for any typos or errors. And sorry I'm late with uploading this, I've been occupied with school and ya know my life? Lol but enjoy ! 😊