Chapter 2

Dr. Anthony
I scanned and moved around the many papers that covered my desk, looking for information about my new clients who I'll be seeing today.

Mia Lawson, Dria Banks, and Lauren Scott. And one cancelled.

Since I already have a bunch of appointments scheduled, I would only be able to take 2 of the women instead of 3. As I set and carefully thought about who I would tend to and help I was interrupted by my assistant, Princess, on the intercom letting me know that my clients have arrived. I stood up and adjusted my shirt and glasses and cleared my throat.

I grabbed my clipboard that had all papers pertaining to my new clients and left to go greet them.

Dria
As time progressed I grew more impatient as we waited for Dr. Anthony. I also began to get irritated by Daryl for being an ass and eyeballing the big booty receptionist that kept walking by us. I was seconds away from saying fuck it and just leaving.

Laurene
Mike and I sat across from two other couples who were also here for Dr. Anthony. I sighed as I grabbed another magazine to look at so I could burn time.

Mia
I leaned back and sighed loudly out of frustration. I glanced around the waiting area, waiting to see this Dr. Anthony who was minute by minute becoming unprofessionally late. And Scott was was quickly getting on my damn nerves. He kept mumbling some shit and throwing his leg across his his other leg acting like a female. We made eye contact and we both rolled our eyes. Causing me to gasped.

His ass had a lot of nerve, I put up with so much of his shit and his lil nugget. I'm slowly becoming fed up with his shit.

And finally, after 40 minutes of waiting, Dr. Anthony finally made his presence. He was, and very handsome might I add. He stood in front of us and smile showing his pearly white teeth.

Dr. Anthony
I scanned around looking at the three couples. Mainly the women of course. Mia, had a pretty face, and cute body from what I could see. Dria, her hips filled out her chair so I knew she was working with something. But her face wasn't so, attractive. She was more of a butterface. And lastly, Laurene. She was a average but attractive girl. But after reading her form, she was the last one I wanted to work with.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Anthony. " I said as I greeted them with a smile. "Hello!" They all said in unison.

"So, due to an increase in appointments being made, unfortunately Laurene Ill have to reschedule your appointment. You can go see my receptionist for rescheduling.

Her and her fiance stood up. He looked happy and relieved about there appointment being rescheduled. Little did he know, I could still see his fiancé whenever I wanted.

"Okay, since I came to you guys a little to late, I won't be able to see you guys. But The program will still go on. "Uh program?" said Mia's boyfriend.

"Uh yes, program. The one you signed up for." It's normally a 5 week program, depending on the problem. You two will be split up. I'll be with the ladies and the men will be here with my assistant.

They each eye balled each other and then returned there attention on me.

So since I have your information already I'll be sending a location to you two ladies and I'll already be there waiting. So it was nice seeing you all. Can't wait to get started with the program.

__________________________

I would've typed more but I was in a rush to publish this lol. Sorry for any typos and errors. Hope you enjoy !