Chapter 5

The next morning, Chopper wakes you up to tell you that you guys finally reached Olen Island. You get up and smile in the pajama's that Nami let you borrow. You go and take a relaxing shower. You want to look as cute and beautiful as possible today since you're reuniting with your crew. You dry off and put your hair into a loose side braid, put on your (f/c) polka dot bikini top, and (f/c) polka dot bow skirt to match, slip on some sandals and go out on the deck and everyone looks at you jaw dropped. You giggle. They're all staring at the angel wings tattoo you have on your back and your little outfit. Sanji gets a nosebleed that jets him into the sky. Chopper freaks out.

"(Y/N) I think you killed Sanji!" Chopper says as Sanji falls back down on to the deck with heart eyes, passed out with blood still coming out of his nose.

"Well, its a summer island and its hot out so I don't wanna be sweating my ass off in regular clothes. Besides, something tells me the boys enjoy it." You giggle and Franky, Brook, Usopp, Zoro, and Luffy all have nosebleeds and are just staring at you. Sanji gets up.

"My lovely (Y/N)-chaaaannn please don't go." Sanji pleaded.

"I'm not leaving yet guys. I don't have to be there till noon so until then lets just go explore the island together and spend time together before I go. Okay," you smile and everyone else agrees to your idea. Of course everyone wanted to have alone time with you so you spent an hour alone with each crew member starting with Franky. You and him did share an interest in technology so you both went down to a shop that sells mechanical tools.

"Look, Franky! You know if you can equip the Sunny with a laser cannon with this kind of stuff. Knowing you it would be Suuuuperrrrr easy." you laugh making his signature pose and showing him the amazing equipment.

"You're right (Y/N)!. Maybe next time we see each other I can show you the SUUUUUPPPPPPPEEEERRRRRR Sunny Beam. YOW." Franky looks at you and smiles and purchases the equipment. Next you spent time with Nami who wanted to go shopping for a bunch of clothes with you.

"Nami try this on. I bet you will look great in it!" You show her a green tank top that says 'Believe In Yourself' and she fawns over in and tries it on.

"Wow! (Y/N) you have great taste and it fits so well." She squeals giving you a hug and you both buy a bunch more clothes for each other after that. You spent the next hour with Sanji. You both went shopping for ingredients and spotted a familiar looking fish.

"Sanji! Didn't you say you always wanted to cook a specific fish from the East Blue. Wasn't it called the Antabandy or something?" You ask him and he nods and you run over to the shack selling them and buy one and come back showing it to Sanji. He is suprised you bring that to him and you hug him and offer to cook it with him. You and him make a delicious meal out of the fish.

"(Y/N)-chan how did you know I wanted this fish?" Sanji asked suprised. You smile.

"Its a fish all great chef's would want to cook so of course I would know silly and plus you make it taste even better than it just being plain grilled fish." You smile giving him a hug showing cleavage without knowing and he passes out from another nosebleed. You and Chopper went over to find some medicinal herbs and you showed him a rare kind of plant that cures pneumonia instantly when you mix its pollen with regular cough syrup.

"Wow (Y/N) you're really smart." Chopper compliments you.

"Well where I'm from its a home remedy. I was born on an island filled with these kinds of plants." You smile at him and show him how to pick them properly because if you don't pick the plant right it could make the pneumonia even worse instead. Then you and Usopp spent sometime together. You both just simply took a walk in the park and listened to him make up stories about how he
defeating a sea king just by intimidating it, After you spent time with Usopp you spent time with Zoro and sparred with him at the islands dojo, Spent time with Robin at the bookstore, Brook singing with him and finally you and Luffy had time together.

"(Y/N) I'm hungry!" Luffy complained.

"Your always hungry. We'll get a snack later but right now just keep moving along." You both hear a commotion up ahead and go see what it is going on. you see a glimpse of red-hair and stop. "Luffy come on. Lets not go check it out ok lets go get something to eat ok."

"No I wanna see whats going on."

"Come on Luffy, lets go!" You say pulling his arm but it was too late the red haired man already made eye-contact with you and walked up to you both. Luffy's eyes sparkle and he jumps on the man giving him a hug yelling.

"SHANKS!!"

Yup, Red-Hair Shanks. You found him so annoying because he would always flirt with you. You remember running into him once on an island while you were shopping for supplies and the drunk man came up to you grabbed your butt and started to flirt with you. Thankfully your captain saved you that time but this time you knew you were screwed.

"Hey Luffy. Its good to see you again." He spots you. "Say Luffy is that gorgeous lady your with your girlfriend?"

"Yup." Luffy says with a goofy grin. Oh hell no he did not just say that. You punch him on the head.

"I'm not his girlfriend." You said irritable. Shanks just laughed and put his arm around you.

"Well, I guess that means you can be my girl..." You cut him off there punching him in the head as well

"I'M NOBODY'S GIRLFRIEND!" You yell at the two.

Luffy and Shanks start catching up and you get bored and you see a guy with a wanted poster eye Luffy and pull out a knife. You pull out your katana and lunge toward the guy slicing him. Luffy see's you do this and his eyes sparkle.

"That was so cool (Y/N)! See I told you, you were..." He tripped while walking towards you and fell right into you and you both ended up kissing. You open your eyes seeing Luffy's face in front of you and than...

"(Y/N)-ya?!"

You push Luffy off to see your captain staring at you eyes wide.