Chapter 13

"Again, who are you three?" you ask. The small girl looks at you.

"I'm Kuina! Zoro's childhood friend." she says. Next was the handsome freckled man.

"Name's Portgas D. Ace, I'm Luffy's older brother, and also known as the 2nd division commander of The Whitebeard Pirates." He replies cheerfully. And lastly the tall blond.

"And I'm Donquixote Rosinante but just call me Corazon, I'm the younger brother of Doflamingo and friend of Law." he says. You look at them confused then realize their dead.

"Why are you here?" you ask cautiously. They all just laugh.

"To make sure you choose one guy to be with." Ace replies.

"And to watch over them." Kuina adds.

"What do you mean choose one guy to be with?"

"We know you love all three of those men (Y/N)." Kuina answers. "We're just simply here to help you choose the right one.

"Um ok and just how are you going to do that?"

"By showing you their past." Ace tells you.

"How are you..." your cut off by Luffy shouting for you.

"Oi! (Y/N)! Come on! Let's party!" Luffy grabs you by the arm and drags you off.

"Tch, He never changes." Ace mutters with a smile.

Luffy brings you back towards everyone and sits you on his lap which irritated Zoro and Law.

"(Y/N) I want you to play with me!" Luffy whines.

"Luffy I know a game you and (Y/N) can play, But you gotta let other people play too." Nami winks and you glare at her knowing exactly where she was going with this.

"REALLY!?" Luffy gets sparkle eyes and Nami laughs. You give her the death stare.

"Its a mix between hide and seek and tag except you and the other players are going to try to catch (Y/N) and whoever finds her first get to her you get a surprise." Nami giggles.

"HEY! I never agreed to that! Nami! I'm gonna kill you!" You scream.

"You better go hide starting now cause it looks like they're ready to play." Nami winks. You turn a look to see Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Law, Shachi, Penguin and Brook wondering what the surprise is and you take off running.

Everyone starts chasing you and Law just stands there with a smirk. Shit. He's gonna use his devil fruit powers. That asshole!

"YOU CAN'T USE YOUR DEVIL FRUIT POWERS LAW!" You shout.

He frowns and than just begins to chase you and you pick up speed. You climb up a tree with no intention of coming down than Zoro cuts it down and you leap on to a building running on the roof disappearing from their sights. You go in some strangers open window, shocking the family inside.

"Hey, can I just hide in here for a while. I'm being chased by crazy men, dont ask I wont be long." You smile and they nod. You quickly peek out the window and see them looking around for you and you giggle. Hahaha suckers. You stick your tongue out and notice one person staring right back at you. I bet you can guess who it was too. Yup, The energetic rubber boy.

"OI GUYS! SHE'S UP THERE!" Luffy yells and points in your direction and everyone else looks literally bursting in these poor peoples house.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry about them um bye." You dash out the window and on to the roof of the next building only to trip and fall off the roof and be caught by Brook.

"Yohohohoho! It seems I've caught you (Y/N). May I see your panties?" Brook asks.

"Hell No!" You shout and punch him in the head nearly knocking his head off.

"Psst. (Y/N), over here." whispers the ghostly Ace motioning to you. You run into the alley with him.

"You know nobody can hear or see you but me right?" You ask.

"Sorry just still not used to this haha." Ace laughs. "Anyways I'm going to show you Luffy's past."

"Like I said before, how are you going to do that?" You ask crossing your arms. He just smiles.

"Like this." He touches your head and you see a small Luffy playing around with two other boys which one of them you assumed to be Ace but the blond one you had no clue who he was.

"Aww wow so cute. And Luffy is no different than his was back than haha" You giggle watching each and every moment. Than you see the sad parts which makes you fee for Luffy. Then came the part where your father killed Ace right in front of Luffy.

"Oh my god! So my dad killed you!" you begin to cry and hug Ace. "I'm so sorry Ace. If my dad wasn't so stupid you would still be able to be with Luffy."

"Hey, hey It was meant to happen. It's not like its your fault anyway. Besides Luffy has you and his friends. Well mainly you." Ace smiles wiping your tears.

"Thanks for showing me Ace."

"Just make sure you choose Luffy. Gotta go Pops is waiting for me." Ace says as he fades away. You come out of the alley to see Luffy and you hug him tightly.

"You are as cute as you were when you were little." you say.

"Ehh? What do you mean by that?" Luffy asks confused. You just giggle.

"Nothing you would understand Luffy," you smile.