Chapter 14

As you hug Luffy you fail to notice you were being eyed by a certain moss-headed swordsman. He grits his teeth at the sight.

"Oi! (Y/N)! Drinking contest! Now!" Zoro yells at you. You turn and smile.

"Your on!"

~~~4 barrels of beer later~~~

"HA! I beat you once again marimo!" you say raising your arms in victory with a tint of pink across your face. "You can never out drink me!"

Shachi and Penguin joined in too at some point but passed out after 5 jugs full. Law didn't like it when you got this drunk because when you were drunk, nobody ever knows what your going to do.

Kuina sighs. "I can't believe you out drank Zoro."

"Quiet little kid! I gotta go eat some of Chopper's rumble balls!" you drunkenly told her.

"Your not gonna be sober for a while so I'll just show you his past now." Kuina sighs and reaches out towards you.

"AHHHH! NOOO!" You run around the ship being chased by Kuina. Everyone thinks your hallucinating.

"(Y/N) why are you running around?" Luffy asks laughing.

"KUINA WANTS ME TO SEE ZORO'S PAST AND IT HURT WHEN ACE SHOWED ME YOURS AND I DONT WANNA GET HURT AGAIN!!" You jump off the ship. Everyone froze once you said 'Ace' and Zoro froze when you said 'Kuina'. 'How does she know Kuina's name?' Zoro thought. So many questions arose in everyone.

"Bepo can you go and get (Y/N)-ya before she drowns trying to swim while drunk." Law asks Bepo with a sigh.

"Yes Captain." Bepo nods and jumps off. It took till then for everyone to remember you jumped off the ship. They completely forgot about you! How lovely. Everyone forgot about your drunk statement and looked over the railing for you but you were no where to be found.

"Captain....." Bepo says coming back up looking sad. Everyone turns their attention to Bepo.

"Where's (Y/N)-ya?" Law asks calmly.

"Thats the thing Captain....Im sorry, I couldn't find her...." Bepo says looking down. Law's eyes nearly popped out of his head. And everyone else freaked out.

~~~In The Crows Nest~~~

"You were lucky I saved you or you would've drowned." Kuina says to your soaked, unconscious body. "Alright, I'll just have to show you his past through your dreams." She places her hand on your forehead and you start dreaming about Zoro's past. "Ok, I gotta go so I'm gonna kick you back down there so everyone quits worrying about you." And when she said 'kick' she meant it. She opened the hatch to the crows nest and dropped you down making a loud noise as you landed on the deck, then Kuina fades away.

~~~Back on the Deck~~~

Everyone hears a loud thump and jumps. They turn towards where the noise came from and saw you laying there on the deck unconscious and soaked.

"Suuuuupppppeeeeerrrrrr! Hey (Y/N) where did you go?" Franky asks as everyone just stares at you. Law sighs and pinches the ridge of his nose.

"She's unconscious." Law said calmly about to give you CPR when your eyes shot open and you reacted on instinct not knowing it was him and punched him in the .....family jewels as Luffy would say and he fell to the ground holding himself. Oh did I mention you also coughed up water in his face too.

"PERV ALERT! EEEEK! TOUCH ME AGAIN AND....."You stopped once you saw it was Law. ".....Oh...um hi.... Captain...heheh..." He didnt look amused and gave you the 'your so gonna get it later' look. You ran behind Zoro. "Zoro-san help me!!!! Law-sama is gonna hurt me!" You hug into Zoro. Law gritted his teeth at this.

"Oi! Tra-dude. What does she mean by that?! Do you hurt (Y/N)?" Zoro growls and grabs your waist shocking you. God you were only kidding. You didn't think Zoro would think you were serious. "Cause if thats the case (Y/N) shouldn't stay on your crew!"

"Zoro-san..." He cuts you off and pulls you into his chest.

"It's ok (Y/N). I won't let him hurt you." Zoro kisses you right in front of Law and you blush madly.

"Zoro-san! I was kidding he wasn't going to hurt me and he never has or will!" You explain to Zoro trying to hide your blush. Zoro gets embarrassed and looks away and Law was about to punch Zoro in the face when you stopped him.

"Law-sama. It's ok. Oh and by the way um I have a message to deliver to you from Cora-san. He says..." You whisper the message into a surprised Law's ear and hug him.

"Zoro-san. Um also... please don't kiss me again..... My boyfriend doesn't appreciate it." You say quietly.

Oh boy. Just what in the world is going on?